• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: DXR Presents: Pok?mon Mythology: Greek Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    kybldmstr: Thanks, Egyptian version will not come for a while but thanks.

Han-Wen: Thanks, The God/Titan Pokemon has something to do with the Greek Gods, ofcource.

Magikarp Slayer: Thanks, it has to be original

Jason: Yes Age of Mythology, it's like Age of Empires but then with Mythologic things. You have to buy it ofcource.

Kun Meisuta: No, it's cooler than you think.

STILL NEED SPRITERS

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    XD, lol.

I'll see, since you only get to see it at the very end when you battle it when it's gone out of control!

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Superb Looking Hack Xeno. I saw you talking 'bout this in DXR but this beats it all. Great Screenshots. I love this Game and am proud to be a part of this. I'm Gonna map a bit for this and sprite too, Is this Okay.

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Thanks a bunch CC, Sprites are more, and more than welcome. If you need to know what to exacly sprite, PM me. =D

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • "The God/Titan Pokemon has something to do with the Greek Gods"

You're cutting it awful close to PT here. Our legends are Greekish, as is our entire first region and Team. Our spies will continue to watch you..

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    XD, Mattgcn...

It's Mythology, with the 3 versions, same to the AoM cultures, why would i fake PT; while you steal idea's frm Cyare and suggest them at?PT?

Besides, the Team was a coincedence, it's already changed...

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
  • Bwahahahahaha!!!

Coincidence, together with the Greekish idea? I think not.

And the 'idea' doesn't concern the actual ingame stuff, in concerns outside stuff, and that be different.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • Suggest, that's all. I was to ask Cobalt the next time he went on. Jesus Christ do I have to say that 600 times.

KARR, you go on friends list.

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Mythology + Ancient Greece, that's a duh, their Mythology can't miss in these series, i don't care if you think i stole from PT, besides PT ain't worth stealing from.

Mattgcn, it was before i read your post on CCf, but meh...

Stick to the topic.

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
  • PT isn't worth stealing of? That's the liverwurst lie I every heard. Xeno, have you even ever seen Bunny Cuddles' buildings?

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
  • REMY is good at plants and Berries, but Cuddles when it comes to Trainers, Pokemon, and building tiles... I stopped moving when I saw a few of her newest things...

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    I don't care of that crap, really. This conversation is pointless.

Back to topic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back