• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dylan's Pokémon Shop - New Shiny 6IV Spheal and renamable 4IV Shiny Froakie available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaiato

Captain
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2015
    Could I get a HA Eevee please? I don't have much for trade but we can work something out.

blademaa

Dragon-Type Trainer
    Years
  • Hello, I am looking at trading for a HA Squirtle (If possible, replace Tackle with Ice Beam. IV's do not matter) and a HA Fennekin. I have HA Hoenn Starters and an HA Fletchling for breeding. PM me if you are interested in trading.

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
  • Hello, I am looking at trading for a HA Squirtle (If possible, replace Tackle with Ice Beam. IV's do not matter) and a HA Fennekin. I have HA Hoenn Starters and an HA Fletchling for breeding. PM me if you are interested in trading.

I sent you a PM :)

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
  • NEW:

Dylan's Pokémon Shop - New Shiny 6IV Spheal and renamable 4IV Shiny Froakie available!

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    I have a Polar Vivillion, I am interested in

Years
  • Hi there, do you have available a ...
    Squirtle (Female)
    Rain Dish (HA)
    Modest
    *Iron Tail
    *Water Spout
    *Aura Sphere
    *Dragon Pulse

Currently, my best offer is
    Vulpix (Male or Female)
    Drought (HA)
    Timid
    *Ember
    *Extrasensory
    *Heat Wave
    *-

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
  • Hi there, do you have available a ...
    Squirtle (Female)
    Rain Dish (HA)
    Modest
    *Iron Tail
    *Water Spout
    *Aura Sphere
    *Dragon Pulse

Currently, my best offer is
    Vulpix (Male or Female)
    Drought (HA)
    Timid
    *Ember
    *Extrasensory
    *Heat Wave
    *-

Unfortunately I already have a Battle Ready Ninetales with Drought, so your offer isn't really anything useful to me :/ do you maybe have something else?

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
  • NEW:

Can be nicknamed to a name of your choice!!
    Timid - Torrent - IVs: 14/31/31/29/31/31 - HP: Dragon

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
    Years
  • I aklso have polar vivillon. I saw someone else offered one, but they're my local color!

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
    Years
  • I have HA growlithes and eevees to trade you, as well as a bunch of other HA pokemon you can have I'm happy to help you with your shop! Let me know what you need to get started! :)

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
  • I have HA growlithes and eevees to trade you, as well as a bunch of other HA pokemon you can have I'm happy to help you with your shop! Let me know what you need to get started! :)

Thanks, but I've already got HA Growlithes and Eevees :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back