• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dynamic Pokemon Expansion Gen 4-8 Pokemon Movesets

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    I ran dynamic pokemon expansion, changed the starters and encounters for route 1 using advanced map 1.95, and then rand complete fire red upgrade. Every pokemon from gen 4-8 has no moveset or a glitched one. Encountering a pokemon with a glitched moveset freezes the game while the no movesets just use struggle.

Years
    In CFRU, disable expand movesets in config.h by commenting it out (put // it front of it) It should work after that.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    I've tried commenting that out and it *doesn't work. Is there another location I need to change as well. I did figure out that in CFRU all the gen 4-8 movesets are commented out so uncommenting them fixes them having no moveset. However, if I change the movesets to a custom one they aren't in the game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2022
    Franky, we noobs are better off with FireRed 860 807 ultimate base & Pokemon Game editor.
    Why break what the community has become comfortable with, CFRU isn't a beginner level tool at the moment.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2022
    Franky, we noobs are better off with FireRed 860 base & Pokemon Game editor.
    Why break what the community has become comfortable with, CFRU isn't a beginner level tool at the moment.

Which ROM base are you referring to? Googling Fire Red 860 rom base didn't find much.

Back