• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E-licitly Bred

Years
  • Ive got SHiny Aipom, Shiny Nosepass, and Shiny Clauncher. Also have Xerneas for trade... I need Modest Magician Fennekin and Modest Zororua, if yu can breed this PM Me please!

I can, but it'll be a little bit of time before I'm finished. Message me if you change your mind, or already find what you're looking for though please.

I would like ANY one of the Chlorophyll Bulbasaurs you have.

In return, I can give you an Adamant Heracross with all flawless except Sp.Atk with egg move Rock Blast. :)

Sounds fine to me, add me and i'll add you.

Last edited:
    Years
  • About how long do you think it might take, just curious?

Well the person needing the Eevee's no longer needs them, so for now i'm dropping that project. I still have the meditite to do. Which I'm getting ready to do now. So it probably shouldn't be too long.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2020
    Hi, I've got a shiny Spinda, and was wondering if I could have the Froakie Male Hasty Protean 31HP 31SPATK 31SPDEF 31SPE and/or a solid IV female Riolu with Bullet Punch AND Vacuum Wave.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    I would like one of your Dratinis female
    I dont have much legenderies on the game until pokebank
    I do have some Protean Frogadiers.

Years
  • Hey everyone, sorry. The holidays have had me completely tied up, and I've been trying to pump out the breeding as much as possible. Just isn't flying right now though. I lost my main breeding ditto due to an accident... Lets not talk about it... But now I'm starting from scratch and attempting to breed with Ditto's I caught *got to love the fact that nothing gets along with them*. So in short, I'll be adding another part of this shop for now, the Ditto exchange.

Hope no one is upset with me over this. Soon, I'll be producing quality legit bred pokemon again.

Back