• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E+points Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Heere's how it works. First i'll start a sub topic this time's sub topic will be....8word chainstory....You give one e+point to a person who's part of the story you liked. So when you give a e+point you still have to add to the story and you cant give yourself points...i got this idea from another fourm...at the end i'll give the one with the most point's a cool looking banner.

e+point1 that's how you type it out...you can give anywhere from 1 to 5 e+points just that if you vote for more then one member you can only give 2 point's....I'll start

Today I went to the store to buy....

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Cupcakes and cake and cookies and junk food and found a $10 on the ground.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Screamed so loud it broke windows and crawling on the ground with blood oozzing out and...

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Grabing people as they ran by losing blood fast more and more coming out than i saw a.....

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Of the people not helping me. Than a clear shot to my leg and froze the leg. The blood stoped coming out than somthing hit the pokemon it was...

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    urrg okey than (start here don't count that) Of people than somthing hit it and....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back