• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EA Sports - IT'S IN THE GAME

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Fortunately for me, the only sports games that I would consider purchasing are tennis, and both of the top names in tennis video games weren't developed by EA Sports, and so I'm not that familiar with the company. I have heard my share of negative stories, however, specifically with FIFA, and can formulate a popular opinion that it's a rightfully disliked company. On the other hand, having not played a game from them myself, I won't go so far as to say that they're the worst in America, but I can definitely see why some would say that. In their favor, FIFA is a popular series that's probably going to keep them going for a good amount of time. As for its other series, I can't say too many positive things, haha. :c

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I play FIFA, quite regularly actually. However, I do despise EA as company. Half the time they only make half the game and rush the rest, and are just so greedy sometimes.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
    I've played the new madden 25 demo and the game is by far the best madden i've played..

Also I never thought EA was too bad, mainly cause the games they publish I buy NEW so i never had to whine about the Online passes..

Back