• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Easy evolution trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2016
    I need someone to trade with to evolve a few Pokemon. It shouldn't take more than 10 minutes, and both of our pokedex's will benefit. I'll even give you a deino for your troubles. My friend code is 3926-9309-5171

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2017
    Hey there 9VOLG! I'd be willing to trade with you! Though, could you tell me which pokemon you need to trade to evolve first? I have to trade a few pokemon with their evolution items to fill my pokedex. I also need to know which version you are playing, because I can only help you if you have sun or moon. Be ready to trade the pokemon you need twice, just incase I get the evolutions I need early. My friend code is 5215 - 4082 - 4397, I wil PM my username too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    I'm definintely willing to help in any way I can! I'm new to Poke trading, but an old time player. So if you're willing to take the time to help me get the hang of trading I'm more than willing to help out with your PokeDex (and mine as well). :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back