• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eddies Trade Center

reddogs52

IV Breeder
Years
  • In Oregon its 10:24PM :/ ricky you are by far the most respectful person that I have met at this trade. You can have the gible for free.

yeah de that works perfect ;)

reddogs52

IV Breeder
    Years
  • sounds awesome! Thanks guys for rating my thread a 5 :) means a lot. well im just off to settle some chats with entei and then im gone for the night. If you have any questions regarding my threador anything related to it then leave me a VM.

KODAH

Supporter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    CAN i GET A SHAYMIN, YOU SEEM TO HAVE A LOT OF THEM. I'LL GIVE YOU A CRESSELIA OR ANY LEGENDARY BIRD

reddogs52

IV Breeder
    Years
  • lol, I was trying to find the quick trade place to see if anyone replied and I saw someone bumped my thread o_O.

Answer:
    events are for events+ I have all ready RNG'd for cresslia and all 3 birds.

I'm diggin the totadile. *sigh* my intention wasn't really to start trading events again :p but it sounds fun...

Last edited:

reddogs52

IV Breeder
    Years
  • can we talk more about this tomorrow? I'm tired bro. PM me and I'll reply tomorrow, thanks man.

I have a grip load of horsea and larvitar from breeding. They have egg move(s) and tm/level up moves bred into them. If anyone needs either horsea or larvitar with ddance and whatever move (hydro pump,rain dance etc) then pm me too. I wanna get rid of these, they're for free. lol I don't have room for them

Back