• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eden's Special Pokemon (Shadow Lugia etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 4, 2014
    Hey All, Basically I spent quite a while looking up these sort of things and then implementing them in my hack, so I thought since I already had them ready to drop in quick and easy I might as well share them :)

Please note, I create some but not all of these, the ones I didn't make were from anonymous sources.

Includes

Front, Back, Icons of...

*Shadow Lugia
    *Primal Dialga
    *Armored Mewtwo
    *Notched/Spiky Eared Pichu
    *Squirtle with Glasses (from the anime series)
    *Jigglypuff with microphone (I wanted my jigglypuff to have the mic from the anime :D)
    *Surfboard Pikachu
    *Zorua
    *Zoroark

link removed

If you know of any similar pokemon, like Baloon Pikachu, which i'm working on, and ones you would like to see in a hack, please comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I don't think it's against the rules per se, but I don't recommend showing things in a file you have to download. :|a You're here to showcase your stuff but I'm sure I'm not the only one not going to download that to look at your sprites for various reasons. As big as malware and as small as not wanting to clutter our downloads.

You really might wanna go to any of the free image upload sites to link here.

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 4, 2014
    I have just put this up as a useful resource tool to people, if people choose not to download it, it's their choice. Its small, virus free and if you do like them you don't have to repeatedly click the save.

Years
  • I have just put this up as a useful resource tool to people, if people choose not to download it, it's their choice. Its small, virus free and if you do like them you don't have to repeatedly click the save.

This is not the place to put resource tools, though. This is to showcase your sprites or pixel art for critique. I think you've not got the right idea?

Ah well, I'll let a moderator figure that out.

Years
  • I wholeheartedly agree with you that Pixel Art is art, but our Pixel Art sub-forums is to showcase your own work.

You should post them in image format instead of in a download (it's more convenient), and you need at least 4 pieces of original work that is preferably scratch. Recolours and resizes won't cut it if they are on their own, unfortunately. You can make another showcase when you meet the requirements.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back