• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Edited Sprite Requests

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Request edited sprites from me or other members, or post ones that you've made yourself here.

Edit:I bet almost everyone here know how to edit sprites! XD

Edit2:U can request animations too....

Last edited:

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    yes plz can u mix srites if so mix me a cleffa with a bagon a elekid with magby

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    Actually, their stats and movesets are different

I think the form it's in changes it's stats to suit them. Doed the one with tenticles for arms have a hier attack and does the other have a high defense? If so, then I'm right. If not, just ignore the annoying, hyper fangirl with the animated Deoxys avatar...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    tenticles ne is insane for speed SpA and Att the other one is the uberest of uber tanks with simply awesome Def and SpD

See? I bet those tenticles could strangle something to death. And the other ones big arms could probably block a pretty strong attack......

sdp

raver
    Years
    Where do you get your sprites?
    I want to look through male trainer sprites to see which one i like so i can modify. could you help me?

Back