• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Editing Deoxys

Exodrake

The Manliest Chick that Ever Manlied
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    I am at a complete loss with editing Deoxys in a ROM hack, since it always shows the normal forme's stats and the like in pokemon editors in every GBA version. Has anyone figured this out? My hack is FireRed based and i want to change Attack Deoxys, the one actually relevant in the game, not the unused normal stats.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    At 25E026 you can find Deoxys-A stats in HP/ATK/DEF/SPD/SPATK/SPDEF format for FireRed.

I didn't test to see if it worked though. but that should be it.

Exodrake

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    Thank you. Does it use a different moveset than standard deoxys or is all that changeable in a regular pokemon editor?

Exodrake

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    Okay, thank you.

One more small question while I'm thinking of it since it's probably one lousy byte or half-word I just don't know the offset of and isn't worth its own thread - where is the Charizard cry on the title screen located?

Back