• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Editing The Firered BootScreen

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2018
    I've been Recently trying to edit pokemon Fire Red. I Started off with the Boot Text and I Would want to have a Custom Boot Text:

Editing The Firered BootScreen
    Converted to
    Editing The Firered BootScreen

That says (C) 2002 - 2014 pokecommunity.com.

I've Come up with corrupted data each time i Try, and followed numorus Tutorials (2 Of wich use a program that's no longer in stock) I'd Like this to be an IPS Patch Released for everyone doing hacks, so Pokecommunity is shown. It would really help if someone could do this, or Help Me Do This (I Don't know how the heck you make IPS Patches, only Use them.)

Can Someone help me? I'm Working on a hack and i hope pokecommunity.com gets noticed not only in these threads, but In the Games themselves!

*This is a Repost. I Hope more people see it.*

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2016
    I'm not sure how to do what you're trying to do (though it would be really cool!) but your example violates copyright, which is way illegal most everywhere; if you want to add pokecommunity to the rom, you can't use the (C) symbol, because pokecommunity has zero legal copyrights over the games. Just to keep in mind so you don't get in trouble :sideways:

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2018
    I'm not sure how to do what you're trying to do (though it would be really cool!) but your example violates copyright, which is way illegal most everywhere; if you want to add pokecommunity to the rom, you can't use the (C) symbol, because pokecommunity has zero legal copyrights over the games. Just to keep in mind so you don't get in trouble :sideways:
    Yeah, I Had realized that a few days ago. I Don't want any moderators to block me, so i'll close the thread... Thanks....

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2016
    Yeah, I Had realized that a few days ago. I Don't want any moderators to block me, so i'll close the thread... Thanks....

No need to close the thread, just edit the image! You could change
    "(C) Pokecommunity"
    to something like
    "Special thanks to
    Pokecommunity"

Good luck!

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • I can make it into an IPS patch for you if you still need it

Zehn

Years
  • Problem is I would need the ROM but you can't post a link for me to download it so maybe u could PM me a link to download

Zehn

Years
  • You could just post it for firered, becuase then, any hacker could use it. Check your pms.

I meant I need the hacked rom, I have had the fire red rom already.
    Or you could show me how you hacked it an I can do it and send you the IPS patch.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2018
    I meant I need the hacked rom, I have had the fire red rom already.
    Or you could show me how you hacked it an I can do it and send you the IPS patch.
    I Just want it for A Blank firered, because i don't want the hacked parts coming with it. Those parts are incomplete, hope that's okay...

Zehn

Years
    What I mean is I would need the rom with title screen hacked so I could make it into an IPS patch

Back