• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Editing Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapphireTiger

Gengar PWNS!
    Years
    Oh. Well that bites. I was gonna change the title for my banner request thread whenever I had too many requests. That way members wouldn't be requesting even though I already have current requests to fill.

Anyway i guess i'll find another way. :\

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    You can only change the subtitle of the thread. It's what appears on your actual post (and is optional with replies) but not what appears in the forum listing. If you have a typo in your thread name or if you need it changed for a legitimate reason, just PM the moderator of that section or an S-Mod+ to change it for you. ^^;

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    SapphireTiger said:
    Well I don't think a mod would want to change my thread everytime I don't want any more requests. lol. Anyway thanks for the info.
    Maybe if you dont like the name.Make a new thread with the name you want.Anyways is your question answered.Lighting explained it all.

SapphireTiger

Gengar PWNS!
    Years
    Well I wanted to edit my thread from ST's gfx (Currently No Requests) to ST's gfx (Requests accepted)

I would change that every time so members would know if I was taking requests or not. But oh well.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, as erica said, you can PM us if you'd like a title change ^^
    *locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back