• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Editing Typhlosion Energies

Dreamless

Nightmares kept in Bottles
Years
  • I won another tournament with the Typhlosion deck I built, which is cool.
    The guy I battled for first place had a really good deck focusing on Mega Metagross-EX with support from his many Registeel. I had a frail little Delphox on my Bench - luckily it was set up and ready to go - and a Fennekin active, which was only dealing 20/80 damage depending on a dice roll. His strategy was to use Magnetic Warp from a basic Metagross in his Bench to try and force me to put out Delphox and give him chance to eliminate the threat. I had two Entei in my Bench though, so it was basically a waiting game xD

ANYWAY, I wanted to share the deck I used and to ask for help to improve it. As you'll see, it's purely Fire. Remember that guy with the Steel deck? He gave a hint that told me he's planning out a Water deck, and I feel very intimidated - my deck has a great big weakness and I want to fix it.
    Without further ado...

Spoiler:

So, what's to improve? Bearing in mind I want type weaknesses patched up so I don't fail miserably against a Water deck.

Dreamless

Nightmares kept in Bottles
    Years
  • Thanks for the tip. Do you have any ideas on how I can eliminate, or at least aid, the Water-type weakness my deck has?

Years
  • You won't completely eliminate it, but you can reduce it. The simplest way would be to add in some Pokemon that attack with colorless energy of a non-Fire type. Can't think of any that'd be an easy add off the top of my head, though.

Back