• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Edward's Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    For naive shiny butterfree, I will give you a flawless ditto and a legit shiny evd wishmaker jirachi. It has been hack checked by twilightblade.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    For naive shiny butterfree, I will give you a flawless ditto and a legit shiny evd wishmaker jirachi. It has been hack checked by twilightblade.

Could you instead of the Jirachi, give ne a copy of your shiny Togekiss?? And sorry for not answer later, could we trade this afternoon??

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    Ummm...do you mean taschemonster's togekiss? I can give you my shiny evd flawless togekiss for butterfree. My fc is in my sig. When can we trade? How's now?

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
    ummm, im here now, can we trade the eggs?
    I would also like some egg move pokes:
    Pokemon: Larvitar
    Egg move: Dragon Dance
    Pokemon: Barboach
    Egg move: Dragon dance
    Pokemon: Totodile
    I just love dragon dance. I could give you a shiny umbreon and a shiny vaporeon for these :)

Last edited:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Ummm...do you mean taschemonster's togekiss? I can give you my shiny evd flawless togekiss for butterfree. My fc is in my sig. When can we trade? How's now?

Yeah i want your Togekiss please ;D
    Also your sign is dissabled so i can't see your FC.
    Catch me later ok? I'm gonna be busy now.

ummm, im here now, can we trade the eggs?
    I would also like some egg move pokes:
    Pokemon: Larvitar
    Egg move: Dragon Dance
    Pokemon: Barboach
    Pokemon: Totodile
    I just love dragon dance. I could give you a shiny umbreon and a shiny vaporeon for these :)

Naa thanks, i'll keep a copy of that pokes for myself and my store ok??
    Just catch me later to do the trade pal.

Last edited:

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Can i have a charmander with dragon dance and a bulbasaur with skull bash? Can we trade now?

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    i would like 3 mystery eggs and im really looking for the 3 regis what r u looking for?

PM me when u can trade the 3 eggs

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    i would like 3 mystery eggs and im really looking for the 3 regis what r u looking for?

PM me when u can trade the 3 eggs

I'll give you the mystery eggs ok??
    About the Regis check the first page ;D

Can you trade now alucard?

Yeah, but i don't have yet the egg moves :S, let's trade the mystery eggs and in half hour i'll have your mons ready ok?

Last edited:

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
    I already hatched the eggs :P, they are both the same type. thanks! now i need someone to check their IVs. Btw take your time with the egg move pokes, it can be later :)

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    I already hatched the eggs :P, they are both the same type. thanks! now i need someone to check their IVs. Btw take your time with the egg move pokes, it can be later :)

Man i've your Larvitar and Totodile, the Barboach i can't do it now because i don't breed HGSS egg moves :S

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back