• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2005
    name: magic
    evolution:espeon of coarse cuz its the prettiest
    description:she is a beautiful magical silver espeon with soft fur
    personality: she is gentle and kind and shy and she is afraid of the umbreons which are evil and always out to get her but she n3ver do anything 2 them

Kurosaki

Yeah, Superpretty kitty suicune, his rules do state there are only 6, so he has the right to disallow you. Get over it and move on. We have plenty of RPs to offer. ^^;;

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "I know of some apple tree's around the corner. If you don't like apples and want somw meat, there is an old cellar i found and it is stocked full."

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
    "FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!" Silver stepped out of a Fire Spin attack in to a crowd of Charmander. They all gasped in amazement as Silver let out a stream of flames that sparkled in the mid-afternoon sun.
    "And now, ladies and gentlemen, I have to leave. My business hours are 4:45 to 5:00, and my fire power is limited. Good-bye!" The Charmander all went back to their daily routines as Silver stepped in to the forest where he lived. As he headed home, a weird feeling swept over him. He ran right passed his house, and kept running.
    "Must...find...the others..."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    As I was getting the food I noticed the sky and my Pokemon instict told me something is up. I ran as fast as I could, dropping all the food, back to camp. I knew something was wrong in the balance between man and Pokemon.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
    OOC: The "balance between man and Pokemon"...That's a classic...

Silver ran and ran until he started seeing strange shapes in the trees. Before he could snap out of it, he was talking to them. "No, I must...go...friends...find..." Before Silver passed out from exaustion, he said one more word. "Balance..."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    OCC: It jumped in my head so i put on. And if it was a compliment thanks!

IC:I got back to camp and looked around. Nobody, "this is weird. Someone has to be around here somewhere."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back