• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee in Mystery Dungeon: Darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
Years
  • Where can I recruit an Eevee in Mystery Dungeon: Darkness? Bulbapedia gave the names of two dungeons to find them in, but I didn't see one Eevee in either. Also, how do I evolve them into Glaceon, Leafeon, Umbreon and Espeon?

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • Eevee can be recruited in Mystifying Forest but not until you've graduated from the guild. The pokemon in that dungeon appear randomly on each floor so it's best to look in every floor.

It evolves into Leafen with a moss rock, Glaceon with a frozen rock and to evolve it into Espeon and Umbreon, you have to raise its IQ then use a sun ribbon for Espeon and lunar ribbon for Umbreon. I'm not sure if they can be bought in dungeon shops but I know they can be obtained from optional missions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back