• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee Mania - Hunt for Evo's OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    so, your SU wasnt **** hot either (excuse my french) so i would be quiet if i were you!

I don't see any french in your post, Monsieur.

Pues, estoy feliz that el RP es starting! I can't wait!
    Well, I am happy that the RP is starting.

The first line was mainly in Spanish. The second was the translation.

~Infinite Meditation

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    It's true. It's cruel to criticize when your own writing could use work, and you haven't heeded the advice given to you by others.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    sorry.............................................................................

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    people, behold, the Rp is about to begin.
    It will take 2 seconds to copy and paste from word so now, let's begin!
    (btw,you know in what way it was intended, just look at the astericks and insert swear word there.)

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    I have decided to join the hunt as an RPer. lol. It is not finished. yet.

Registration Form: (I hope I get accepted XD)
    Name: Yoshida Shinichiro
    Nickname: Shin
    Position: Channeller

Appearance:

Shin wears a black Hachimaki (Japanese cloth wrapped around the head) that is wrapped around his forehead and tied at the back of his head. It has a single white Japanese character on it that is always in the centre of his forehead that says "Phantom". He has medium length soft, charcoal black hair that has a few strands of grey in it. His fringe covers most of the cloth but parts so that the character 'Phantom' is visible. He has deep, blue eyes that often appear to have flecks of grey in the irises however he hides them under dark, tinted sunglasses that he hardly takes off except to sleep. He has a roman nose, evidence of his English father but his skin is the same orange colour of his Japanese mother but is slightly tanned.

His common attire consists of a black t-shirt with the picture of a Froslass on it. Over top of this he wears a dark green/brown ski jacket that he leaves unzipped. The ski jacket has a hood on it that he occasionally wears. He does not carry a bag with him as he travels light and with only the essentials which he carries in his jacket pockets. Even on long journeys he travels with only the bare essentials to get along. Hangings from his neck are several stainless steel dog tags that each have a Pokémon's name on it that he carries and the letters RIP. The dog tags all end in four pronged ball holders that all hold small poke balls. He is right handed so he has a silver, analogue watch on his left wrist with the face of the watch facing in. He wears light tan cargo pants and occasionally unzips them at the knee so they become cargo shorts but rarely does this. He wears black ankle sock and white sneakers with black laces. He also wears black motorcycle gloves that he very rarely takes off.

Personality:
    Shin is a quiet, reserved person who spends more time with his Pokémon in the outdoors than being in town. He hates large crowds and tries to avoid them as they make him feel vulnerable. He is determined with whatever is put in front of him to finish it and he never gives up. His saying in life is "Shit happens but life goes on" and is the credo he works to. He takes nothing for granted and often avoids anything that is free. He scowls heaps, even despite being in a happy mood.
    He respects everything and everyone but not to the point that he allows them to take advantage of him. He diligently trains his Pokémon everyday, keeping them in top, fighting condition. He tries to avoid the spot light or bring attention to himself preferring to stay in the shadows.
    Shin is very much like his ghost pokemon, he hardly works with society, he prefers to keep in the shadows and acts in a way that does not draw attention to himself so that he becomes virtually invisible.

History:
    [FONT=&quot]Shin was not what he is like now; his history is what messed with him so badly.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Born on 19 February in Goldenrod City meant that Ichiro experienced the hardship of the Rocket administration when they took over the radio tower and their history in Kanto. From that time he vowed then that he would be like the 'Traveller' and stop evil from destroying this world. At this time he was eight.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Anything before the age of eight is not applicable as this point in his life did not affect him in anyway.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]At the age of nine his parents move to Lillycove City and lived there for 4 years and also saw the development of the Team Aqua and Magma movements. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]When they appeared in Lillycove, Ichiro tried to stop a bunch of them taking his older sister and as a result spent nearly a month in hospital trying to revive from his wounds. He later found out that his sister, (who he got on well with) committed suicide to escape the Teams only a week before the 'Traveller' liberated Hoenn from Aqua and Magma.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]At the age of fourteen his parents broke up, his mother moving back to her family in Goldenrod and he followed his father to Sinnoh and to Jubilife City. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]A year later his father died in an avalanche cause by Team Galactic onto of Mount Coronet which soon solidified Shin's hatred of evil and his reclusiveness from society. He became absorbed in the tales of the 'Traveller' and followed his movements everywhere, eventually admitting to this being his hero.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He moved to his mothers after his father's death but for only a few months before deciding to travel around the regions, now currently in Hoenn with his ghost pokemon.[/FONT] Shin has become a worker for his uncles company in the Hoenn sector.

Pokémon:

Name: Frost
    Species: Froslass

Name: Dusk
    Species: Dusknoir

Name: Magic
    Species: Mismagius

Name: Illusion
    Species: Gengar

Name: Swift
    Species: Drifblim

Name: Shinobi
    Species: Shedinja

Why should I trust you?: I go way back with Professor Anton Stagg and truth be told, he asked me if I want to help.
    [FONT=&quot]わかります。[/FONT]

Last edited:

Soul_The_Heartbroken_Shiny_Umbreon

>>shiny.umbreon.lover
    Years
    Eevee Mania!

Hunt for Evo's OOC thread!

This thread is for applications (the RP will start soon but ill still be accepting) and for out of character conversation (obviously).

Okay, so we all know that Arceus, the god of Pokémon created pretty much everything right?

Well a team of Archaeologists working in Ecruteak City have found a burnt piece of papyrus, (god knows what it was going there in the first place.) and from this discovery have concluded the fact that the people who were here before them (Homosapien Unownius) used papyrus to write on. They also found out that they worshiped Unown as gods, (more of minor deities) as well as the Pokémon gods. It was also concluded that they used the Unown to represent words (the formation of the alphabet).

The passage reads as follows (this has be decrypted and translated from Unown):

"…Then Arceus said, 'And now we will make Pokémon and they will be like us and resemble us. They will have power over the primordial powers to use and to wield in battle'. However on the seventh day when Arceus was supposedly resting he made a Pokémon in the likeness of himself, an earthbound copy of him. He called this Pokémon……and let it loose upon the lands."

So the scientists were puzzled, which of the 493 or so Pokémon already in existence was the earthbound form of Arceus?
    So they got searching all over Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn and Shinnoh until they came across two stones in Sinnoh.
    The first was deep within the dense Eterna Forrest and carved into it was the symbols:

'Grass ..ate'

The second was again in Sinnoh but this time in the snow banked Route 217. It too had symbols carve into it:

'I.. .l.te'
    (By the way the first letter is 'i') so with their superior deducting skills, the scientists worked out that the plates read the following:

'Grass Plate, Ice Plate'

Using more of their deductive skills, the worked out that one Pokémon known so far uses these stones to evolve, Eevee.
    And it makes sense, with the help of plates, Arceus can change his type, with stones, Eevee evolves into different types.
    The scientist concluded this as just legend as there are only 8 forms of Eevee.
    But then something amazing happened, over the next couple of weeks, sightings of Pokémon had appeared. These Pokémon were new, not legendaries and resembled Eevee.

This was recorded:

"My name is Trent, I am a rock climber at heart and have assailed many of this worlds mountains. Today whilst climbing Mount Coronet, I was attacked by an Eevee that looked like it was made from rocks. It jumped out of a cave at me then fled."

With this documented the scientist asked for people to step up and look for these Pokémon so that they can be documented. They want YOU!
    However as to not alert anybody else to what they are doing they can only take a few applicants and these applicants must look conspicuous enough so that they don't get noticed.

The places open:

1x Bug Catcher to look for Insecteon
    2x Channeller to look for Spiriteon (Place 1 reserved by x.Rayquaza.x)
    1x Bird Keeper to look for Soareon
    1x Engineer to look for Metaleon
    2x Hiker to look for Bouldereon
    1x Ninja to look for Toxeon
    The Introduction:

Hello there, my name is Professor Stagg and I am a Pokémon Professor currently working with the scientist to document this momentous discovery of new Eeveelutions.

A little about me:

I became a professor twelve years ago when I graduated from the most prestigious professor school. I currently live in the region of Aomori, specifically in Kumori Town. (see progressing hack: Pokémon Eternal Sky.) I have also got a degree in medicine but enough about me, what about you?

Registration Forms: (often called SU's).

Name:
    Age: (make it realistic, who in their right mind would let an eight or twelve year old on a journey?)
    Position:
    Appearance: (what do you look like?)
    Personality: (what you are like, you get the idea.)
    History: (how did you get to where you are.)
    Pokémon: (make sure it's realistic a bug catcher won't have a Charmander and NO legendaries.)
    Why should I choose you?:

Rules:

·None of this Godmodding or Bunnying, I am the owner of this thread!
    ·Please make your posts sound realistic and exciting, remember this Pokémon is pseudo-legendary, it's gonna take a while to find it and you have to track it.
    ·You must be active; I will be keeping this thread updated.
    ·If you have any idea's or would like to pass anything to me, please PM me or whatever.
    ·This is here for fun, so please have fun!
    ·Also, please make post of good length like in the rules.
    ·Post the word [FONT=&quot]わかります。
    To let me know you've read the rules.
    ·Keep swearing and gore to minimum please for our younger users.

Accepted people:

Dragon Tamer Raydin Seam (Pikakip)
    Ninja Janice Spears (Strikit)
    Bird Keeper Joan Sky (Charzeon)
    Bug Catcher Ethan Press (Windchaser54321)
    Camper Silvio Vargas (Infinite Meditation)
    Camper Rocky Markov (Blasto King)
    Engineer Dave Mills (Leafeh)
    Dragon Tamer Elizabeth Anderson (Mira)

Extra Info:

when posting you need to post at least a good paragraph when the RP starts, this is just to make sure there are not one hundred 2 line posts everywhere which detracts from the RP. probably looking at some where between 5 and 10 lines. and make sure you interact with others.
    Also throughout the Rp I will contact you with information on your hunt about sightings and such.

[/FONT]

Um could I role play with you?

Name:
    Position: Trainer?
    Appearance: I gtg
    Personality: Lonely, basically stays in dark places
    History: Can I do this later?
    Pokémon: Shiny Umbreon

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    @Leafeh: Yeah no problem, but first i have to send you where the sightings were and if you give me a list of anime places (I don't watch the anime) theni can send people there.

@Soul_The_Heartbroken_Shiny_Umbreon:
    Yea sure you can play, look at others for inspiration an fill out the SU like they do and it will be perfect.

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
    @Leafeh: Yeah no problem, but first i have to send you where the sightings were and if you give me a list of anime places (I don't watch the anime) theni can send people there.

@Soul_The_Heartbroken_Shiny_Umbreon:
    Yea sure you can play, look at others for inspiration an fill out the SU like they do and it will be perfect.

I don't either really, only seen the occasional random episode, the idea of Metaleon reminded me of it.

Soul_The_Heartbroken_Shiny_Umbreon

>>shiny.umbreon.lover
    Years
    わかります

Name: Soul
    Position: PKMN Trainer is that kk? (I'll look Spriteon but Idk what a Channeller is)
    Appearance: Short skinny girl with black hair and bone chilling ice blue eyes.
    Personality: More of a loner and only has one pkmn; her Shiny Umbreon. She usually stalks around in the darkness, and is a great pkmn trainer and most of the time wins. Although some people thinks shes a freak, she has a soft side only her shiny Umbreon knows about. Has 7 gym badges,but decided to look for a Eeveelution because of her determination and boredom. Whenever she snaps, you better run away 'cause she has some powerful punches and she knock you out. (Hope thats good.)
    History: At age 12 she ran away from 'home' with her shiny Eevee. Her 'parents' didn't love her and they just told her she was adopted. With a grudge, she changed her name to Soul and forgot everything about her past, except her desire for some revenge on those who challenged her. After traveling to Snowpoint City, she figured she was far enough away from her 'parents', and challenged the gym leader, winning and her shiny Eevee evolved while the moon glowed, into a shiny Umbreon. After that she lived in Snowpoint City, thinking she safe there.
    Pokémon: Shiny Umbreon
    Lvl: 65
    Stats~
    HP~ 257
    ATTACK~ 150
    DEFENSE~ 190
    SPEED~ 150
    SP. ATTACK~ 190
    SP. DEFENSE~ 246
    Moves~(If I have to choose four moves '*' means the moves)
    Bite
    Dark Pulse*
    Dig*
    Mean Look
    Psychic(My Umbreon on Diamond learned this from TM)
    Shadow Ball
    Double Team*
    Trump Card (Learned when a Eevee)*

Okay I think thats it.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Soul, the person who reserved the channeler, (the people in the ghost tower with gastly) hasn't replied so i will reseve it for you.
    At this point in time you are reserved because your personality, appearance, and history are too short at the moment.
    And channelers don't have dark types, they have ghost so you can't have an umbreon sorry.
    it shouldnt take too long and then you can join the hunt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back