• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee Mania - Hunt for Evo's OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    you guys better get into the power plant quickly, there is a massive disturbance that the authorities are going to investigate, you don't have long before you will be incarcerated.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    ok, i will be away from a working computer till the 15th from two days time, i need someone to temporarily take control while i am away.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Hey everyone. Listen, I'm so sorry for this interruption, but I just have to know if "Evo's" is a plural of "Evo" or a contraction of "Evolutions". If it's the plural, then the apostrophe reeeaally shouldn't be there.

Sorry again. Just had to say it. I'll leave you alone now, and sorry again!
    xX

Windchaser54321

A Custom User Title
    Years
    ok, i will be away from a working computer till the 15th from two days time, i need someone to temporarily take control while i am away.

Well, I think we can all take care of ourselves until you get back, since everything is pretty much under way.

But, then again, that's just one man's opinion.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    blasto, you are all right.
    i have just found out i will only be a week from a computer so hopefully it doesnt die, just keep exploring, ill prob post new locations before i go on my own journey.

Soul_The_Heartbroken_Shiny_Umbreon

>>shiny.umbreon.lover
    Years
    Soul, the person who reserved the channeler, (the people in the ghost tower with gastly) hasn't replied so i will reseve it for you.
    At this point in time you are reserved because your personality, appearance, and history are too short at the moment.
    And channelers don't have dark types, they have ghost so you can't have an umbreon sorry.
    it shouldnt take too long and then you can join the hunt.

Then what can I be to have a Umbreon?

Sorry I wasn't active, I went on a trip.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    well it has been holidays, got to a computer for two maybe three days before i exit again for another week!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back