• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee & Solrock's pet store

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Eevee  & Solrock's pet store
    Hello! Welcome to the co-shop owned by Eeveeandmew & Brighton Solrocks!
    Eevee  & Solrock's pet store

Extra Rules: Do not beg, spam, or lie to either of us. That is it.

Things to note: The pokemon are bred to order unless stated.* WE will contact YOU when your pokemon are done. Please, no more than 3 mons per day per person!

WARNING: some pets might be vicious! ;)

Notice board:
    With the end of school (and finals) approaching, we can't be on as much! :( Sorry for the longer waits!

Competitive mons:
    Spoiler:

Current lonely pets:
    Spoiler:

*Things that can be requested include ivs, gender, and ev training. We have almost no egg moves!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I approved your shop, but please take note of the Trade Shops rules:

Cloning Services are not allowed in Trade Shops.
    To avoid users from having their Pokémon stolen, you cannot offer/request cloning services in individual threads. Please use the Official Cloning Thread to find good, reputable cloners.

Please remove that part from your shop as it's not allowed here. If you need help with your shop, such as having this post removed for future posts (I'm not sure if this is all of the shop since I see it's a joint shop?), message me or another Trade Corner Moderator.

EDIT from tabor62: Just to add on to this, it's unspoken, but it's also implied that you can't have someone officially cloning for your shop here unless it's from the Cloning Thread even if it's not a service you're offering the public.

Years
    Hello, may I have Modest Litwick (5IVs less Atk), Timid Charmander (HA 5IVs less Atk) and Adamant Magikarp (HA 5IVs less SpAtk)? :)

Years
    Hey sorry, on top of my original request Modest Litwick (5IVs less Atk) and Timid Charmander (HA 5IVs less Atk), may I also request Jolly Riolu (HA 5IV less SpAtk) in place of the magikarp? Do you also happened to have access for bullet punch and blaze kick for it? :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    i missed the egg moves! i dont think we have them! Soooo sorry! How about an elekidd with 4iv(none speed) lowkick, swift, thunder punch & ice punch?

Years
    i missed the egg moves! i dont think we have them! Soooo sorry! How about an elekidd with 4iv(none speed) lowkick, swift, thunder punch & ice punch?

I already have an elekid :( how about jolly aerodactyl with stealth rock?

If there is no availability then a jolly aerodactyl with HA 5IV less SpAtk will do :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Ok then I revise for my request below:
    1) Modest Litwick (5IVs less Atk)
    2) Timid Charmander (HA 5IVs less Atk)
    3) Jolly Aerodactyl (HA 5IVs less SpAtk)

let me know soon :)

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    Hello!
    I was wondering whether that female hydration Vaporeon can be nicknamed?
    What things are you looking for?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2014
    Piplup (5 IV, atk less, modest, torrent, no egg move needed, any sp atk characteristic, shiny if u can) Name it Rain

horsea (5 IV, atk less, modest, sniper, muddy water egg move, any sp atk characteristic, shiny if u can, can you lvl it to 3rd evolution then give it dragonscale so it can evolve to kingdra after we traded ? ) Name it Navi

Articuno (5 IV, atk less, modest, pressure, any sp atk characteristic, shiny if u can) Name it Mila

:D

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Larinelle: yes you may name her. :) just trade me a 3iv for her, as she has never been used or trained and just sits in the pc.

Monarch: we DO NOT have those pokemon here, and we DO NOT breed for shininess, AND you cant breed articunos! We also DON'T normally do egg moves!

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    Larinelle: yes you may name her. :) just trade me a 3iv for her, as she has never been used or trained and just sits in the pc.

Monarch: we DO NOT have those pokemon here, and we DO NOT breed for shininess, AND you cant breed articunos! We also DON'T normally do egg moves!

That's great! : )
    Do you have any preferences as to which Pokémon I should get you? I don't htink I have any lying around at the moment so as I'll be breeding it anyway I m ight as well ask if you want a specific one haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back