• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eevee wanted

Years
  • All evees MUST be over lvl 10
    No HACKED EVEES
    PM me with time friend code & name.
    all of these pokemon are over lvl 10 and NON-SHINY
    Give me an eevee for any of these pokemon.

Relicanth
    Zigzagoon
    Shuckle
    Poliwag
    Poliwhirl lvl 35 (LVL 20+ eevee needed)
    Kangaskhan
    Cubone
    Urasing
    Duskull With reaper cloth
    meowth
    larvitar.(EEVEE MUST HAVE RARE CANDY)
    staryu With Water stone (eevee must be with water stone)
    chinchou
    kingler
    Chikorita LVL 2 That knows reflect toxic sunny day and solar beam (umbreon Lvl 30 + needed)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    do you have any shinies? cause i have a lot of eevees!!!! but i want a shiny :) what nature do you want i do not do personalities.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Is that Ursaring level specific because I have a few Eevees ranging from 1 to 29 also all the Eeveelutions save for espeon but no idea when I'll get Wi-Fi as I live in the middle of nowhere ETA is 9am - 11am possibly too many variables but it is quite possible to get it from 5pm-9pm central time its a real pain but I like Ursaring Pm me if interested or if its too much trouble I totally get it :)

Back