• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'd love Normal, Ghost Flying, and Ground evolutions.

Speaking of Ground, I can imagine the Ground type having a tail made a free flowing sand, like it's being poured out.

MKSSB

OKですか?
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    The following eeveelutions will either be made, or need to be made:

Dragon
    Pure Flying
    Bug
    Fighting
    Ghost
    Steel
    Poison
    Rock
    Ground

The Following are already made:
    Grass
    Fire
    Water
    Electric
    Dark
    Psychic
    Ice
    & normal (if you count normal eevee)

Correct me if i left any out of either category lol

A dragon or a flying-type evolution would be nice!!
    And a rock or a steel-type would be good too...!

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    I don't see the logic in a Dragon-type Eeveelution. Dragons are typically very powerful and the Eeveelutions are, well... not that powerful. I can't believe this is even being discussed. I will bet that there will never be a Dragon Eeeveelution. Ever.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I don't see the logic in a Dragon-type Eeveelution. Dragons are typically very powerful and the Eeveelutions are, well... not that powerful. I can't believe this is even being discussed. I will bet that there will never be a Dragon Eeeveelution. Ever.
    Well I bet there is going to be a dragon Eeveelution, the eeveelutions are quite strong actually some just lack good movesets like Flareon...

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    Well I bet there is going to be a dragon Eeveelution, the eeveelutions are quite strong actually some just lack good movesets like Flareon...

Quite strong, but not pseudo-legendary strong like 99% of the Dragon-types. Dragons are supposed to be rare, powerful, and tough to train. Not anything at all like an Eeveelution which are all about a connection/bond to the trainer and not a whole lot else.

Seriously, a Dragon Eeveelution?? I don't think that's a good idea at all and it will never happen.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    I believe that eventually, all types will be made. Dragon will probably be the last, and there will probably be some sort of level requirement, to make it more like a dragon pokemon. Flying would be nice, but Roost is what prevents a pure flying pokemon. Roost takes away the flying type for the turn, meaning that a pure flying type pokemon would have NO TYPE. While they could make a slight change to the mechanics of roost, or make it so that this pure flying type can't learn roost (even then there is still gravity to worry about), I do not see it happening. They haven't made a change to an existing move's mechanics since Gen II.

Years
    The only logic eeveelution would be a dragon-type. Come think of it, Fire, Water, Grass, Psychic, Electric, Dark, Ice... All of them were "Special Types". The only remaining Special Type would be Dragon. Not that that matters anymore, since most of the special types have gained physical moves, and the physical types have some special moves as well. But I you look at the "roots", dragon would be the most possible type of Eeveelution. Maybe there's still Ghost, but I don't know wheter it was a special type or not.

Same goes for the Regis. If they were to announce a new regi, it would probably a dark type, to keep the common weakness towards fighting types. But we weren't talking about the regi's.

Keeping in mind my first theory to be true, a dragon type Eeveelution would have the highest possibility. As mentioned before, a scaly skin and teeth sticking out in a cute way. I hope they will add some characteristics of the Chinese dragon; colorful and looking really mythical.
    As for a ghost type... I've always have something in mind like this one: https://browse.deviantart.com/?q=ghost eevee&order=9&offset=72#/d1mehy1 Only then more Eeveelution-ish in the face. Which means, bigger eyes.

im with you on the Morteon ghost eeveelution, it looks very cool, plus the skeletal ribcage makes it kinda spooky, great for a ghost type. :)

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
    I've always liked Eevee and it's evolutions, but I think there are enough already xD I have to say, I never really wanted any more after Espeon/Umbreon but Glaceon/Leafeon turned out pretty well.

If they did add any in BW, I would be rooting for Steel and Bug, since they seem more unusual. Quite a few years ago I had my own fake Steel eeveelution, Magneon, which had magnets for ears, a metal body and magnet tail ^^

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    personally, i hope more eeveelutions come until all seventeen types are represented (Eevee itself representing normal)

as for the ones to appear this generation... i think theres a good chance that steel will appear, since Isshu is kind of advanced. "advanced" makes me think "industrial" to some degree, so i think of steel... and since its been two at a time after the first games... i thinkflying is likely. not quite sure why, but... yeah. flying and steel are me bets.

as for the types i HOPE are revealed, i would LOVE for bug-type and dragon-type eeveelutions to appear!!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    personally, i hope more eeveelutions come until all seventeen types are represented (Eevee itself representing normal)

as for the ones to appear this generation... i think theres a good chance that steel will appear, since Isshu is kind of advanced. "advanced" makes me think "industrial" to some degree, so i think of steel... and since its been two at a time after the first games... i thinkflying is likely. not quite sure why, but... yeah. flying and steel are me bets.

as for the types i HOPE are revealed, i would LOVE for bug-type and dragon-type eeveelutions to appear!!
    Yeah I expect steel plus a more natural element like Flying...

MarioRocks08

No Longer Using This Account
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    I personally wouldn't mind more if they did make it. If not, I'm totally fine with the seven we have now. I do have some of my own name ideas. They may not be as cool as some of what other people thought, but hey, you can't say I didn't try.

Normal: Now, for this, if there was going to be a normal type evolution, I really think it should be another stone usage (Dawn Stone) and it should evolve into Celesteon, which is a fan art that was created on DeviArt.com. If you haven't seen it, go take a look. It's so beautiful, that it should be a real evolution of Eevee. Just my opinion.

Poison: This one's a bit hard to come up with some names. Slitheon, Toxiceon (I think some people thought of that one already), Gaseon.

Bug: Insecteon, Spideon, Crawleon (This one was hard too.)

Rock: Scaleon

Ground: Mudeon

Dragon: Mythiceon, Mysticeon, Drageon (kinda obvious, huh?)

Steel: Metaleon, Bladeon, Needleon, Plateon, Ironeon.

Ghost: Inviseon

Flying: Wyndeon (Yes, spelled Wynd, not Wind. I think it would look cooler), Zephreon, Breezeon.

Fighting: Now, I know most people think that it's not possible to have this evolution since Eevee is a four legged Pokemon. I think if this Evolution sported wrapped bandaged back legs and then kept the front bare, it would be possible. Brawleon

We'll just have to wait and see what GameFreak will come up with. Until then, I'll enjoy and appreciate the evolutions we have right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back