• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I definetly feel that since evee is based off evolution it should have a evolution for each type, although i couldnt picture a dragon or bug or fighting evee itd be interesting to see what they come up with

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
    Years
  • Has anyone ever thought that an eeveevolution would in turn evolve?

Maybe Leafeon would turn into a ground type? lol

That sounds stupid but what if?

Or Vaporeon [sp?] evolves into a bigger water evo?

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    God i hope they don't, if they do it's like.....wtf more of these?

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    IMO they should add a Rock and a Ground or Iron Eeveelution, could be awesome and they team well.

Though I think it could be cool if the original Eeveelutions (Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon) received evolutions themselves...

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Has anyone ever thought that an eeveevolution would in turn evolve?

Maybe Leafeon would turn into a ground type? lol

That sounds stupid but what if?

Or Vaporeon [sp?] evolves into a bigger water evo?

IMO they should add a Rock and a Ground or Iron Eeveelution, could be awesome and they team well.

Though I think it could be cool if the original Eeveelutions (Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon) received evolutions themselves...
    I'd like more Eeveelutions, but I'd prefer them not evolve from pre-existing Eeveelutions, especially the originals. They've kept an on-going pattern not only with the Eevee line, but also for each Pokémon that needs an item or stone. That is, the final stage of evolution for certain Pokémon must be done with a stone or another item, after that their evolutionary line ends. Seeing as Vaporeon, Flareon, and Jolteon all need a stone, I doubt their evolution line would carry on further. More so, I just think a new way to obtain the possible two new evolutions of Eevee would be with either a new stone or on location. They could even think of something new like they've done every time so far.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure a developer at Game Freak commented upon this a couple months ago, saying that players could expect to see more eeveelutions in the future, and most likely the types will revolve around the more useful types in the games, ex: Flying, Fighting, Poison and Bug.

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
  • Those pictures on the first page were amazing *-* The flying type looked like it could be a Dream type - so pretty!

But once again, the must be my favourite. I want a Phanteon so bad! xD In my mind, the design is pretty much the same, with the purple a little lighter. It would be based off a bake neko, the cat who died and eats oil.

Phanteonftw!

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • It's most likely that a special type will be an eeveelution. Dragon-type seems the most appropriate.

~Azure-

~Winter 2010.
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    imo there is enough eeveelutions. I do like the eeveelutions but there would be too much awesomeness to handle if they made more. a pokemon that evolves into every type? It already evolves enough. >.>

knook

Standing on the Sun
    Years
  • Instead of having more branches for Eevee (though I would love to see them) they just add a third evolutionary state for the ones that already exist.

They would, of course, evolve at high levels. An example would be that Vaporeon would evolve into it's tertiary form at level 30-40. This would add a whole new level of play and it would make levelling up the Eeveelutions much more satisfying as you would have the ultimate goal of gaining what would be a very strong Pokémon. I can image they would be somewhat akin to the look of the legendary "dogs" (considering the "dogs" are actually cats but... We can ignore that).

However, if I was forced to choose just a secondary evolution I would say a Dragon/Flying type would be amazing... Perhaps it evolves when levelled up past level 20 whilst holding 'Dragon Claw' or something like that.

Totaldile

appeared! Totaldile used RAWR!
    Years
  • They should add a normal type evo, a rock type, and a steel type.

Normal type could have STAB on every move, a rock type could be like an earthbender from Avatar: Legend of Aang, and the steel type could be like a cyborg.

JY

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    I don't care about eeveelutions, as long as they put in a flying one, I'm happy

pikapip26

PikaXPip
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    A Ghost/Bug eeveelutions would be awesome! 8D Cuz seriously, they have Dark/Psychic, why not add the other two that complete the err. square? xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2015
    I also am a big eevee fan (they're just so cute) and I would really like every type to have a eevee. Of course, no getting sloppy with the looks. While I can see one pokemon having 16 evolutions as being a little weird, we're talking about pokémon. How is capturing creatures in a ball and then using them in battle not weird? When you do that at home, let me know.
    i put hAMsterz in balss...

oh and i think the "iron" type from the fan art from pg1 would be better as the dragon, and the bug one sux

Last edited:

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i would love to see some new eevee evolutions. out of all the pokemon they are my favorites. i would love it if they made a ghost, dragon or flying type evolution for this new game. or maybe just a normal type evolution.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    I want to see a geneticaly enhanced cyborg evee tht came frm some sort of experiment that the team rocket does and they could make it a sub quest during the game. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back