• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelution Challenge

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
  • Hi all. I'm sorry, but I haven't been checking this thread as often as I should have (as often meaning never). But I was reminded of the existence of this thread, so now I'm back, and I've rewritten some of the stuff.

So, welcome to the Eeveelution Challenge! It works like this:
    1- Choose six out of Eevee and all its evolutions (Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Espeon). I know, not a lot of choice, sorry, but it is Eeveelution. If you can't get six, like if you're playing HG/SS or even Red or Blue, then choose as many as you can get in your game. You are allowed to have two of the same in your team. You can get the Pokemon as you go along.
    2- Try to beat a Pokemon game using those six. The game is 'beat' when you:
    Red/Green/Blue - Defeat the Elite Four
    Gold/Silver/Crystal - Defeat the Elite Four
    Ruby/Sapphire - Defeat the Elite Four
    Emerald - Defeat Steven
    Firered/Leafgreen - Defeat the Elite Four
    Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - Defeat the Elite Four
    HeartGold/SoulSilver - Defeat Red
    Black/White - Defeat Alder

Rules
    Spoiler:

Participants
    Spoiler:

Userbar
    Spoiler:

Have fun!

Last edited:

GardevoirNess

Gardevoir Masta
    Years
  • Username~ GardevoirNess
    Game Name~Avvie
    6 Pokemon~Espeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Jolteon, Eevee, Vaporeon
    Hack/Trade~ Hack~ To get a Level 1 Eevee
    Game~Platinum

In Platinum, You can only breed after Hearthome? .... Making through 3 Gyms with 1 Eevee... Not too good o3o

Last edited:

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
  • For B/W, is it legal to hack a level 1 Eevee at the start due to the fact you can't trade until after the first gym?

Also, clarifications might be needed for FR/LG since only 3 Eeveelutions are accessible. (I'd assume no trading from Colosseum due to egg moves and trading restrictions.)

tachikaze316

Master of Procrastination
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    Also, in FireRed/LeafGreen you can't actually breed until after the elite four. And I'm pretty sure you can't get Umbreon or Espeon in those two either.

Username: tachikaze_316
    Game Name: Tachi
    6 Pokemon: Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Espeon and Eevee
    Hack/Trade: I'll hack a low level Eevee in so I'm not stuck using something else for the first 3 gyms.
    Game: Crystal.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    username: Eeveé
    game name:platinum
    6 Pokemon: vaporeon, flareon, jolteon, espeon, glaceon, leafeon
    are you going to trade/hack:yes going to trde a lv 1 eevee across at the begining

Last edited:
    Years
  • username: Luigi-San
    game name: Chris
    6 Pokemon: Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon
    are you going to trade/hack: Yes, so I can get an Eevee before Ecruteak.
    game you're using: Gold

olih

Years
  • OK everyone, you are all signed up.

For B/W, is it legal to hack a level 1 Eevee at the start due to the fact you can't trade until after the first gym?
    Also, clarifications might be needed for FR/LG since only 3 Eeveelutions are accessible. (I'd assume no trading from Colosseum due to egg moves and trading restrictions.)

I have not played those games, so I wouldn't know... As for B/W, I have no idea, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    sorry just trying to keep the thread alive whilst im waiting for one of my games to freeup

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
  • Username: Porygon Z
    Game: Heart Gold
    Hacking: No, I'll trade an Eevee Egg as soon as I can, then I'll breed and I'll get the second one in Goldenrod.
    Team: Vaporeon, Espeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Leafeon + 1 HM slave.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Before I accept this challenge I need to know something. You say not to use Leafeon/Glaceon in games that aren't Sinnoh but what if you play HG and just trade to a Sinnoh game just to evolve then retrieve your pokemon? Is that allowed? Cause that will help me make my team

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • username: Eurydice
    game name: Eury
    6 Pokemon: Eevee, Leafeon, Vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, Espeon
    are you going to trade/hack:i will hack for a low leved eevee
    game you're using: Diamond

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    ive decided to change my challenge to an ultimate
    with blue eevee, vapoureon, flareon, jolteon
    silver (may change) vapoureon, umbreon, jolteon, flareon, espeon
    ruby vapoureon, umbreon, jolteon, flareon, espeon
    not sure on the others yet i will decide once i get used to them

rstevenson1976

The Eevee-Loution Master
    Years
  • I completed this on platinum(sort of)
    user name: rstevenson1976
    trainer name: Beast
    Team:
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Jolteon
    Flareon
    Vaporeon
    Leafeon

I breed seven eggs from a single eevee, only I did it on ss and traded them to plat when I got my pal pad.
    so if that still counts then great I did it in just under 60 hours, if it doesn't then what a bummer, I guess I'll have to make my own version with altered rules.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
  • Sorry for the bump, but I want to take this challenge, I just want to know one thing:
    What do I do for the first few gyms? You cant get Eevee till Euc so what do we do? I could hack on my VBA to get a low level one, but I want to do this the right way. I also can't trade.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    Sorry for the bump, but I want to take this challenge, I just want to know one thing:
    What do I do for the first few gyms? You cant get Eevee till Euc so what do we do? I could hack on my VBA to get a low level one, but I want to do this the right way. I also can't trade.

It works like this. You can choose 6 out of Eevee and all its evolutions (Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Espeon). Then you try to beat a Pokemon games using those 6. Obviously you can't get Leafeon/Glaceon in a game that's not D/P/Pl. So don't pick those two if you're not going to be playing a Sinnoh game! You can use any Version game.
    Rules
    No trading, except to get one Eevee. One. The rest you'll have to breed. And in games where you can't get a Ditto, you can trade one. For games like FR/LG, where you can't breed until after Elite Four, you can trade more Eevees.
    No cheating, hacking, all that kind of stuff, except if you can't trade cause your link cable broke or something like that. Allowed to hack a Leafeon/Glaceon/Espeon/Umbreon into a game where you cannot get one. (Sorta beats the point, I know. But if you can't have two of the choices, then you're stuck with the same team.)

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Name:GameGuru971
    Game Name:Dakota (Thats my real name)
    6 Pokemon:Vaporeon,Jolteon,Flareon,Umbreon,Espeon,Eevee
    I will cheat to get the Eeveeloutions
    Game:Pokemon Ruby

Name:GameGuru971
    Game Name:Dakota (Thats my real name)
    6 Pokemon:Vaporeon,Jolteon,Flareon,Umbreon,Espeon,Eevee
    I will cheat to get the Eeveeloutions
    Game:Pokemon Ruby

I will be making and posting videos of me doing this challenge on Youtube to promote this challenge if anyone wants to watch them I still can't post links to other websites yet because i havent posted 15 times or more yet so just go on Youtube and look up GameGuru971

Last edited:

olih

Years
  • In Platinum, You can only breed after Hearthome? .... Making through 3 Gyms with 1 Eevee... Not too good o3o

Well, I've changed the rules a little for problems like these.

Before I accept this challenge I need to know something. You say not to useLeafeon/Glaceon in games that aren't Sinnoh but what if you play HG and justtrade to a Sinnoh game just to evolve then retrieve your pokemon? Is that allowed?Cause that will help me make my team

You can trade over Pokemon and retrieve them to make your team.

ive decided to change my challenge to an ultimate
    with blue eevee, vapoureon, flareon, jolteon
    silver (may change) vapoureon, umbreon, jolteon, flareon, espeon
    ruby vapoureon, umbreon, jolteon, flareon, espeon
    not sure on the others yet i will decide once i get used to them

Okay, just tell me if the Pokemon team for Silver changes.

I completed this on platinum(sort of)
    I breed seven eggs from a single eevee, only I did it on ss and tradedthem to plat when I got my pal pad.
    so if that still counts then great I did it in just under 60 hours, ifit doesn't then what a bummer, I guess I'll have to make my own version withaltered rules.

Yes that's all right.

Sorry for the bump, but I want to takethis challenge, I just want to know one thing:
    What do I do for the first few gyms? You can't get Eevee till Euc sowhat do we do? I could hack on my VBA to get a low level one, but I want to dothis the right way. I also can't trade.

What game are you playing? And if you can't trade, then you can use an HM slave.

I will be making and posting videos of me doing this challenge on Youtube to promote this challenge if anyone wants to watch them I still can't post links to other websites yet because i havent posted 15 times or more yet so just go on Youtube and look up GameGuru971

That'll be great, thanks.

Sorry for the weird color changes in some of the text, my computer (or PC) is glitching and won't fix it. And also, everyone who wanted join and I haven't told you yet, you're allowed to participate in the challenge now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2014
    can i just go up to untill i can trade on platinum so i can send other a eevee and a ditto or just 6 eevees
    if yes then here is my form
    Username:jammeym1
    Game name:muzz
    Six Pokemon:espeon umbreon jolton flareon vaporon leafon
    Are you going to trade/hack? If so, what?:yes trade from heart gold to platinum
    Game you're using: platinum

i just need to trade my good pokemon from platinum so they dont get deleted there is only 12 so wont be to long :)

Back