• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelution?

Which Eeveelution is your fav?

• Umbreon

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Espeon

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Flareon

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • Umbreon, mainly for my tendency towards dark-types over the other four...

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
    Years
  • Its hard to pick one, becuse all are pretty and strong, but I think, Espeon is my favorite. It has nice colours and looks fine, plus is strong. I know, in anime is little thin, but usually cats are not fat.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • ^ That was completely random. O_o;;

Uhh... Vaporeon! Water types are teh pwn! xD

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
    Years
  • Murpheos said:
    umm, correct me if im wrong, but isnt eevee a dog?
    Ehem...no, Eevee is not a dog. Probably it is something like little fox or rabbit, but not a dog.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • Flannery said:
    Ehem...no, Eevee is not a dog. Probably it is something like little fox or rabbit, but not a dog.

Well it certainly doesnt look like a rabbit. a fox, maybe, some sort of canine at least

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Murpheos said:
    umm, correct me if im wrong, but isnt eevee a dog?
    an eevee is an eevee....as far as what real-world animal it's based son, I'd guess a small fox

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Yes, an Eevee looks more like a fox to me...
    And Flareon is the ultimate.

.::t w i l i g h t::.

Look! I blink!
    Years
  • tmbjr said:
    an eevee is an eevee....as far as what real-world animal it's based son, I'd guess a small fox
    Eevee is a fox, Umbreon and Espeon are cats (though Espeon looks foxish beacause of the head and ears), and the rest are canine IMO.
    Umbreon is my favorite because, It's just...so cool and elegant and dark. I also love it's colors.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    >_< Teh EeVee line are random animals either dogs or cats or something else. Like the Legendar beaSts. Anyways, I like Flareon for its cool shape and type. It's the strongest attacker in da Eevee line. =D

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • but how can i fox turn into a cat? it defies the laws of evolution, for one animal to turn into a completely different species that in itself has a naturally bad disposition to wards the other (dogs hate cats and vice versa)

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • there still must be ties with the real world, even though it is pokemon, the two are closely intertwined as much as they are different

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • My favourite is and always will be Jolteon, not only does it look cool it can hold its own in battle.

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • Mine is defintly Umbreon!<3
    It has always been my favorite of all of them,but Jolteon comes in second!^^
    After all,that's where I got my username in the first place,UmBREEon.XD
    *Huggles Umbreon*<3

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Murpheos said:
    there still must be ties with the real world, even though it is pokemon, the two are closely intertwined as much as they are different

Err ...? O_o; Big words. Anyways, of course. The law of evolution used in reality is needed in the Pokemon as well, isn't it? Now, I wonder how a Charamander[ Salamader] can evolve into a Fire Chameleon and a Dragon? O_o; Hmm...?

And how are Birds the evolved forms of Dinosaurs...?

Back