• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelutions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
  • It's a bit spontaneous of me to post this, I guess... In any case, this is just a little quiz I came upon while browsing Quizilla the other day. It determines which member of the Eevee family it feels best represents your personality. Here's the link: http://www.quizilla.com/users/Jirachi/quizzes/Which Eeveelution are you?

As for my own result, here's what I got:

1078027740_RUvaporeon.PNG

You are Vaporeon! You are a skilled opponent on the battle field. You enjoy battling but you can't stand seeing other Pokemon get hurt! You like making friends but if someone needs your help you'll be there!

>D

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I also Vaporeon!! I think the descripton fits me pretty well >:3

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    1078027123_chRUespeon.PNG
    You are Espeon! You are a fun-loving Pokemon. You love the day time and the sun. You have Psychic abilities and powers which help you to be a strong and skilled battler.
    Somehow I had the feeling that quiz would make me an Espeon. O.o

I think Umbreon would fit me better though. I like the nighttime more than the daytime.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    The final question is kinda obvious...

I am a Vaporeon, no matter how many times I try the quiz.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • I got my favourite one ^)^

1078030587_hRUflareon.PNG

You are Flareon! With your hot Fire power you have the ability to heat up any battle! You keep your guard up but inside you-re is a playful Pokemon looking for fun!

Ninetales Flames

I love Ninetales!
    Years
  • My result was..... an Eevee.

You are Eevee! You have the power to evolve into one of five Pokemon! You are friendly and playful but when it's time to battle, you're ready!

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
  • 1078027123_chRUespeon.PNG
    You are Espeon! You are a fun-loving Pokemon. You love the day time and the sun. You have Psychic abilities and powers which help you to be a strong and skilled battler.

I chose the Water Stone xD

PD: I ignored Pichu and laughed at Cyndaquil xD

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Please don't post in threads which have been untouched for the past 30 days.

If you like this game, feel free to re-make it.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back