• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee's Exchange Center

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Greetings Iloveeevee. I am also seeking a Zorua like Mareep, but as I have nothing special, I don't know what I can offer in exchange. As this is my first Pokémon game and I never had a GBA (thus meaning I could never get the event Pokémon needed for the Zorua and Zoroark events), I have no choice but to trade. I could use that evolved Zoroark in my E4 battle. What could I possibly create that you might like, even if it's something to trade from your shop? I don't have Dittos yet and can't manufacture something specific, but I could breed my starter or something since he can't be caught anywhere. :)

I'm also looking for anything listed in my sig., but other than version exclusives, these are not permanent trades. I intend to eventually breed Zorua and any others not normally in the game myself, moreso when I eventually find Ditto in the post-game.

Let me know if another Zorua will be available eventually (Lv.1 is fine if you are able to breed the one being traded soon, or even the egg if that can be traded as it would get my Trainer ID then), and if so, what you'd want for it. I can breed pretty much anything that is female right now except for the two missing ones from White or any legendaries. (I need Cobalion NEway. :) )

Oh, and I also need Tirtouga at some point, but one thing at a time.

Cyclone

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    ok meet ya tomorrow then no worries that ferrothorn ya traded me is kicking butt let me tell ya

I got my wifi working again if you still want to trade. :)

Greetings Iloveeevee. I am also seeking a Zorua like Mareep, but as I have nothing special, I don't know what I can offer in exchange. As this is my first Pokémon game and I never had a GBA (thus meaning I could never get the event Pokémon needed for the Zorua and Zoroark events), I have no choice but to trade. I could use that evolved Zoroark in my E4 battle. What could I possibly create that you might like, even if it's something to trade from your shop? I don't have Dittos yet and can't manufacture something specific, but I could breed my starter or something since he can't be caught anywhere. :)

I'm also looking for anything listed in my sig., but other than version exclusives, these are not permanent trades. I intend to eventually breed Zorua and any others not normally in the game myself, moreso when I eventually find Ditto in the post-game.

Let me know if another Zorua will be available eventually (Lv.1 is fine if you are able to breed the one being traded soon, or even the egg if that can be traded as it would get my Trainer ID then), and if so, what you'd want for it. I can breed pretty much anything that is female right now except for the two missing ones from White or any legendaries. (I need Cobalion NEway. :) )

Oh, and I also need Tirtouga at some point, but one thing at a time.

Cyclone

Greetings to you too, Cyclone! :D Don't worry about what to give me in exchange. However, I won't mind some Black exclusives since I only have White. I can trade you a Zorua egg, a female Tirtouga, Oshawott, Snivy, and Solosis. I can also trade you a Gothita but I will have to breed it. Since you don't have a Ditto, I can go catch one and trade it to you also. :)

Dmatt, here's your Pokemon:

Eevee's Exchange Center

Lv. 1|UT Shiny|Male|Adamant|Mold Breaker
    Flawless
    Scratch
    OT: GARRET|ID: 57203
    ~Hatched at Dragonspiral Tower~

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Greetings to you too, Cyclone! :D Don't worry about what to give me in exchange. However, I won't mind some Black exclusives since I only have White. I can trade you a Zorua egg, a female Tirtouga, Oshawott, Snivy, and Solosis. I can also trade you a Gothita but I will have to breed it. Since you don't have a Ditto, I can go catch one and trade it to you also. :)
    I already have Gothita! :)

I will take my Gothitelle and Vullaby (assuming both are female; if not, I'll simply catch another one of each) and breed them, then. Do you have a Rufflet? I know they can be caught in White in Route 10 in place of where I get Vullaby. I think both are found on Victory Road as well, though I haven't encountered Vullaby there yet.

I'm on an evolving run right now - just got Deino through its first stage evolution, and I now have a Bisharp. Other than occasionally running into a Pokémon I'd - ahem - rather not see (darn you Throh for knocking out my full-HP L49 Deino in one blow when you didn't let me run away! - I guess Deino hates Karate Chops), things are going swimmingly. :)

I'll let you know once I have a FC - having never used the mail items before, can those be used to send messages in-game? Once I have a connection, I can send you a mail letting you know; I can include the FC in the event it doesn't show in the mail. Even if we can't trade that day, we can then set up the trades.

I'll get you a baby Tepig egg as well if you want. I know Emboar is female. :)

This will be my first time breeding, so I'll see what I can do in terms of special moves on the Pokémon I breed. I'm using the Bulbagarden articles as a guide; I can get Gothita "Miracle Eye" (I'll have to breed a new Elgyem first, mine when captured didn't have it), Vullaby can learn "Fake Tears", "Roost" (love this one myself), and "Scary Face", and Tepig has "Endeavor", "Superpower", "Thrash", and "Yawn" within my abilities for breeding right now. Let me know if you want any of these (in terms of preference on Vullaby and Tepig, as a move learned at a high level might not be possible yet) and I'll do my best. :) If you don't want these, or if breeding is problematic due to "gender issues", I will just catch and trade. I'll also get you two of each type since you listed six total (I included Ditto, though I plan someday to catch an army that can take over the world so I can try to maximize specific perfect EVs while breeding). :)

Give me some time to do that, and hopefully I'll have my FC by the time I'm done. :)

Cyclone

EDIT: I just realized, do you need an Archen? Special move options are Defog (from Ducklett or Swanna, I can go hunting on the bridge) and Bite (which I can only give it after getting Tirtouga, and I'll have to breed a male afterwards to pull that off). Also let me know if you want any TM moves added that can be picked up in the maingame (i.e. not from Routes 11-15 or the Marvellous Bridge) for any of the six, and which moves to eliminate when including them; however, it would have my ID when hatched instead of yours, so you can always do that afterwards if you want. :) We can carry that discussion to PM if it gets complicated, but I'll let you decide to do that, not me. ;) Oh, and also, I can add Pokérus to any Pokémon I breed if you want, but I'd have to hatch it first. You can then breed another with your name and attach the Pokérus to that if you want. :)

Last edited:

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
    Years
    hey eevee i got 2 more your gonna want :D

Female DW Farfetch'd
    Female DW Doduo hehehe

heres hoping you accept my request for these 2 lol

Eevee's Exchange Center

[FONT=&quot]Lv. 23|EV'd|Male|Modest|Hustle
    31/20/19/31/31/30
    56 HP|252 SpA|200 Spe
    Bite, Dragon Rage, Dark Pulse, Dragon Breath
    [/FONT]
    Eevee's Exchange Center

[FONT=&quot]Lv. 62|Shiny EV'd|Female|Bold|Flame Body
    30/30/30/1/13/31
    240 HP|218 Def|52 Spe
    Flame Wheel, Flame Charge, Bug Bite, Takedown
    OT: Silent|ID: 08527[/FONT]

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    hey eevee i got 2 more your gonna want :D

Female DW Farfetch'd
    Female DW Doduo hehehe

heres hoping you accept my request for these 2 lol

Eevee's Exchange Center

[FONT=&quot]Lv. 23|EV'd|Male|Modest|Hustle
    31/20/19/31/31/30
    56 HP|252 SpA|200 Spe
    Bite, Dragon Rage, Dark Pulse, Dragon Breath
    Eevee's Exchange Center

[FONT=&quot]Lv. 62|Shiny EV'd|Female|Bold|Flame Body
    30/30/30/1/13/31
    240 HP|218 Def|52 Spe
    Flame Wheel, Flame Charge, Bug Bite, Takedown
    OT: Silent|ID: 08527[/FONT]

You're going to end up with everything in my shop before long. lol Give me a few minutes and I'll be ready to trade. :)

Ok my code is on my sig :D pkmn White

Enjoy your Axew! :D[/FONT]

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
    Years
    last two i swear lol hehe got 3 teams built now after those 2

im in wifi club and waiting whenever your ready mate

Thanks offer something random zoroa is a gift

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    You. Are. AWESOME.
    Thanks a million!

You're very much welcome. :D
    last two i swear lol hehe got 3 teams built now after those 2

im in wifi club and waiting whenever your ready mate

You can still trade me whenever you get more DW. :) I'm giving you the Hydreigon because it's the same Deino just leveled up. Thanks for the Zorua. :)

Last edited:

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    You are so awesome. So happy training Axew :p
    So, just wondering 2 things... How long do you consider polite for me to wait to make another request? And also, do you do shiny DW rng? Or is that a different thing?

p.s. Sorry, those were three questions.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    You are so awesome. So happy training Axew :p
    So, just wondering 2 things... How long do you consider polite for me to wait to make another request? And also, do you do shiny DW rng? Or is that a different thing?

p.s. Sorry, those were three questions.

Thanks. :) I'm glad you like the Axew. :)

You can make another request whenever you want, but I may not be able to complete it until a couple of days depending on how busy I am. Right now, I'm not doing much so I should be able to finish within a day or two. I can RNG for DW abilities as long as the DW ability can be bred. For example, I can't do DW starters since they are released as male only. As long as the DW Pokemon is released as a female with the ability, I can RNG it.

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Ok so, this one is possible (?)
    Username: Dmatt
    Pokemon: Vulpix
    Nickname (If want one): None
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Drought
    IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
    Shiny: Yes
    Egg Moves: Hypnosis/Heat Wave
    Hatch Location: Celestial Tower
    Other: Awesome as well. Dreamt of it XD

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    If she trades the Egg, you can wander around the first floor of the Celestial Tower until it hatches. She doesn't have to program that, and your name attaches as the trainer by default when it hatches (not when the Egg is traded). I have two Vullaby Eggs for White players who someday want one, and I'm doing other breeding so I can get Pokémon I can't catch otherwise as well. :)

Cyclone

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    This one might take awhile because I can't seem to find any males. :( I've found plenty of females however. Besides the gender though, I'm not having any other problems, but I can get the Vulpix to you sooner if you won't mind a female.
    EDIT: Nevermind. I just found a male so I should have the Vulpix to you by tomorrow. :)
    If she trades the Egg, you can wander around the first floor of the Celestial Tower until it hatches. She doesn't have to program that, and your name attaches as the trainer by default when it hatches (not when the Egg is traded). I have two Vullaby Eggs for White players who someday want one, and I'm doing other breeding so I can get Pokémon I can't catch otherwise as well. :)

Cyclone
    I can't trade the egg since there's no way of knowing if the Pokemon inside matches until it hatches and I check the nature, gender, IVs, and ability to make sure it is the right one. RNGing is tricky and sometimes I end up with something completely different and I have to start again.

Last edited:
    Back