• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee's Exchange Center

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2013
    Well, I think that on my end everything is fine too. :/ It's strange, because I never had communication problems...

Hm.... Can we try tomorrow? I'll try to check my connection and eliminate any issues (if I'll find some).

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Well, I think that on my end everything is fine too. :/ It's strange, because I never had communication problems...

Hm.... Can we try tomorrow? I'll try to check my connection and eliminate any issues (if I'll find some).
    I usually don't have any problems either. I can try tomorrow since we can't get it to work now.

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Username: Dmatt
    Pokemon: Horsea
    Nickname (If want one): None
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Swift Swim
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Shiny: Whichever you like more
    Egg Moves: Outrage
    Hatch Location: Dragonspiral Tower
    Other: As deadly as cute

I recetly traded one from my gen4 game, turned out it was hacked :( so I want to raise one again, because it's also one of my favs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Username: Dmatt
    Pokemon: Horsea
    Nickname (If want one): None
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Swift Swim
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Shiny: Whichever you like more
    Egg Moves: Outrage
    Hatch Location: Dragonspiral Tower
    Other: As deadly as cute

I recetly traded one from my gen4 game, turned out it was hacked :( so I want to raise one again, because it's also one of my favs.
    I hate it when people purposely trade hacks. >:|. All my Pokemon are legit though so no worries. :) I'll get on this when I have the time, but it shouldn't take me too long.

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014

I hate it when people purposely trade hacks. >:|. All my Pokemon are legit though so no worries. :) I'll get on this when I have the time, but it shouldn't take me too long.

Yeah, hacks are just not the same.
    Awesome then, take your time, no worries :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I need like 8, is that too much for you?
    Nope. What level do you want them leveled up to and what do you want their movesets to be? I don't want to end up deleting a move you wanted. Also, do you want any of them EV'd? I can do that too if you don't mind waiting a bit longer. :)

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2017
    Hey Eevee I need them levelled up to like 98-99 and well I will EV train, Umm you can teach them at your discretion just don't delete EGG moves that is all, i am RNGing a Scyther right now soon as I am finished I will be ready to trade that is like in around 30 mins, Can I VM you when I am ready, Oh by the way what do you need for payment?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    As a little bump, I see my Tepig Eggs are now there: Superpower/Thrash and Yawn/Fire Blast. I loved those so much that I kept one of each Egg and also hatched one of each for myself to train post-E4 (they might go into competitive battle someday).

I also see the Vullaby with Roost/Air Slash, but Eevee, where is Gothita with Miracle Eye? Did it already get picked up? I can make more of those if needed. :)

All are legitimate Egg Moves too, no hacks. Good for people who are still early in the game and want something special instead of the standard random catches. ;)

Cyclone

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2017
    Hey Eevee can you trade now I will send you your two Eevees both close to flawless - one is bold HP Grass 31/30/31/30/31/31 and the other is HP Ice Timid 30/31/30/31/31/31 and the last one is mine which I am hoping you can level to 100 and evolve it into a Vaporeon leave the Egg moves.

Umm I am sending you a Togepi I would like if you can level it up for me to 98 also but do not let it evolve into Togekiss I want to use Eviolite Togetic in battles Is this possible? Leave the egg moves also

Last edited:

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
    Years
    on wii so forgive me for not useing your form.

CMT for shiny flawless adamant syther with technician shiny flawless timid gastly and shiny flawless jolly houndour please

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Cyclone, I forgot to add the Gothita earlier. I added it now along with others.

kabutopsian, I forgive you for not using the form. :) I filled them out myself and added them. If there's anything you want changed let me know.

Psiiionic, thank you so much for the Eevees! :D

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2012
    Do you think you could check my thread for that shiny RNG'd Axew? Or did you say those are free?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Do you think you could check my thread for that shiny RNG'd Axew? Or did you say those are free?
    Only the RNG service is free. Is asking for your Latios too much? If it's your only one I can clone it and give the original back if you would like. :)

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2012
    Yup, that would be great! And yes, it's my only one, so if cloning it isn't too much of a hassle, than I would appreciate it.

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2012
    Tonight sometime? Also, how did you learn to RNG? I've been trying, watching a YouTube video by a guy named Bearsfan092 or something and it's not working for me. Could you send me a link to a video/website you used? I would appreciate it.

Back