• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee's Exchange Center

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    I have white if it's ok. And I can trade a wynaut or sycther if you want one. If not I can try and find something on your list.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    Sorry, idk If my comment went through because my internet is laggy right now. but I can trade now

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    Can you trade tomorrow? It's too late for me to trade tonight. :(
    . I'm sorry if you don't wanna wait this long you can cancel if you dont want to wait, but I won't be able to be on again till tuesday next week Texas time. Sorry I have classes and won't be on my ds. Would it be ok if we did it then?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    . I'm sorry if you don't wanna wait this long you can cancel if you dont want to wait, but I won't be able to be on again till tuesday next week Texas time. Sorry I have classes and won't be on my ds. Would it be ok if we did it then?

That'll be ok just remind me Tuesday when you can trade. :)

i might not be able to trade today unless its right now because family is coming over.

If you can't trade today, I can trade tomorrow about this time.

Back