• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee's Exchange Center

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Hello, I would like to know if you could get me a Female Eevee with it's hidden ability.
    Mid European timezone.
    White FC: 0690 7701 8973

I can offer severall good IV pokémon, or others you might like.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Alright I added your friend code

Edit: Thank you!

You're very much welcome. :)

Hello, I would like to know if you could get me a Female Eevee with it's hidden ability.
    Mid European timezone.
    White FC: 0690 7701 8973

I can offer severall good IV pokémon, or others you might like.

Please PM me if you are interested.

I'm ready to trade now if you're ready.

Edit: Thank you for the trade! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2012
    At the start of this thread you said that the Zorua where free.
    I really want one! When can you trade? I'm GMT +1

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    At the start of this thread you said that the Zorua where free.
    I really want one! When can you trade? I'm GMT +1

The Zorua are free. :) I'll be able to trade for the next couple of hours if you're on then.

Primalinstincts

A little on the Primal Side
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    I do. :) Would you like the Careful or Timid one?

Oh my gosh! Careful would be PERFECT! Though I'm irritated with Smogen because the Umbreon I want has to know wish and the only way to breed that in is through Smeargle and Sketch. -eye twitch-

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Oh my gosh! Careful would be PERFECT! Though I'm irritated with Smogen because the Umbreon I want has to know wish and the only way to breed that in is through Smeargle and Sketch. -eye twitch-

You're saved then. :) The Careful Eevee also knows Wish. :D What are you offering in exchange?

Primalinstincts

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    You're saved then. :) The Careful Eevee also knows Wish. :D What are you offering in exchange?

-faints-
    You are the most amazing person EVER! Oh my gosh... Can I offer you life blood? XD No but I can get you some starters, any kinda or I have a Raikou that (forgive me) but I'm pretty sure is UT? I can't remember. I'm not sure what else you might want, I have a lot of stuff transferred from my Soul Silver.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    -faints-
    You are the most amazing person EVER! Oh my gosh... Can I offer you life blood? XD No but I can get you some starters, any kinda or I have a Raikou that (forgive me) but I'm pretty sure is UT? I can't remember. I'm not sure what else you might want, I have a lot of stuff transferred from my Soul Silver.

Any shinies, EV'd, legendaries, or males with egg moves? That's pretty much what I'm interested in right now, but if you don't have any of those, I'll take the Raikou then. I never have had a Raikou before. :)

Primalinstincts

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    Any shinies, EV'd, legendaries, or males with egg moves? That's pretty much what I'm interested in right now, but if you don't have any of those, I'll take the Raikou then. I never have had a Raikou before. :)

I just started my Ev training operations so I don't have anything quiet ready yet I'm afraid. I did EV a Braviary until I realized it's ability was wrong -headdesk-
    But if you would accept Raikou that would work. Sorry I don't have much else. I love the little bugger too but Shiny eevee is a dream <3

Also! You don't know how I could teach it Heal Bell do you? Serbii says it's a BW2 tutor move but I also know I could in Soul silver.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I just started my Ev training operations so I don't have anything quiet ready yet I'm afraid. I did EV a Braviary until I realized it's ability was wrong -headdesk-
    But if you would accept Raikou that would work. Sorry I don't have much else. I love the little bugger too but Shiny eevee is a dream <3

Also! You don't know how I could teach it Heal Bell do you? Serbii says it's a BW2 tutor move but I also know I could in Soul silver.

I started EV training and I've made some major mistakes too, like forgetting to give my Pokemon pokerus and not realizing it until after I'm done training. XD Heal Bell can also be taught by a SoulSilver move tutor but you couldn't transfer the Eevee from B/W to SS. I don't own B2 or W2 yet so I couldn't help you there. :(

I found another moveset for a Careful Umbreon if you're interested.

Umbreon @Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SDef
    Careful Nature|Ability: Synchronize
    -Curse
    -Payback
    -Baton Pass
    -Taunt/Wish

The Eevee also knows Curse and the set isn't that much different from the Smogon one.

Primalinstincts

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    I started EV training and I've made some major mistakes too, like forgetting to give my Pokemon pokerus and not realizing it until after I'm done training. XD Heal Bell can also be taught by a SoulSilver move tutor but you couldn't transfer the Eevee from B/W to SS. I don't own B2 or W2 yet so I couldn't help you there. :(

I found another moveset for a Careful Umbreon if you're interested.

Umbreon @Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SDef
    Careful Nature|Ability: Synchronize
    -Curse
    -Payback
    -Baton Pass
    -Taunt/Wish

The Eevee also knows Curse and the set isn't that much different from the Smogon one.

Frankly I like that one a lot more. :D
    Sounds like we have a trade! Do you want to do so now or tomorrow?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Could we trade over the weekend? How late are you usually on? I got mega homework that needs doing blocking up my week

I can trade whenever, but I'm usually asleep at this time. If you see me on and you're ready to trade, either send me a VM or PM or post here. I'll be sure to answer back ASAP so you can have your Zorua. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Hello again, I would like to know if you'd have a female Hidden ability Vulpix for trade.

Back