• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveonic[Sensations] // Yes, they're icons▬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hello, all! :D This is my first ever graphics showcase, so, don't flame me if my icons aren't very good. But there is one thing I need to mention. I am using the trial version of Photoshop CS4, so once the trial has run out, I will close the thread if I do not get my laptop before it ends. Anyway, here you go:

Pokémon

Other Animé/Games

Miscellaneous

Critique and Comment my icons. Give me any tips. By the way, you may, if you want PM me, what icon I should make next with a render for this thread, and I will get it done. You may not, however, request an icon for yourself.

Anyway, thanks for viewing my gallery~ :D

Note:
    Some people seem to be having a problem seeing my icons, so, here is a link to my album in my profile, if you cannot see them.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/album.php?albumid=4557

Photobucket: https://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz278/Naoi_PC/

Last edited:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • The Cydnquil Icon could use it's text better, it sorta looks off the way it is now.
    Behaps different fonts, sizing, and position practice could make it act more smoothly with the picture.

Anyway, so far so good with you,
    I hope to see more in the future, Wind.

OHEMGEE FIRST COMMENT?! :O

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Thanks for the comments. :D

________

Well, I made this within a few minutes:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I don't think you read it correctly.

1) I said PM me.
    2) I also said give me a link to the IMAGE.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • They're really simple... boring. o_o" You've got to start thinking outside the box. You can't just make a 100x100 image of a flat render + plain background + text and get very far. Add some stuff; flashy stuff, colorful vectory stuff, sparkly stuff. :x

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, I can't do that much, seeing as it's a trial, and I can't download any other brushes for Photoshop, as said on the first post.

So, sorry if they're too boring. But, I'll try to make them more flashy.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • It's not all about the brushes. o_o Sometimes it's about downloading other images (like c4ds), putting them down on your image, and playing with the layer modes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back