• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Effy Fan Club ^^

Effy

*being stalked by Hiroshi*
    Years
    Hiroshi-kun said:
    HI Effy-chan!!^____^ I'm so glad we finally got paired *hugs* How are you?=3
    Hiroshi-kun!! *squeals and hugs back*XD Me too, so far it's the best thing that's happened to me at PC!^_____^ And I'm AWESOME!XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Effy! ^^ Awww...I am glad you guys are paired. Congrats. =3 Oh guess what. I finally have Sailor Moon SuperS box set! Wheeeeeee!!! Sam Goody had it this time. I was so happy when they did. Money was no object...I had to get it before someone else did. XD I watched up to disc 4. I am getting ready to watch disc 5. =3
    Man...it is a very good series. XD Now I just need Sailor Moon S and I will have all the box sets! YAY!! ^____^

So how have you been? ^^

Effy

Years
    pikastar said:
    HII Effy! ^^ Awww...I am glad you guys are paired. Congrats. =3 Oh guess what. I finally have Sailor Moon SuperS box set! Wheeeeeee!!! Sam Goody had it this time. I was so happy when they did. Money was no object...I had to get it before someone else did. XD I watched up to disc 4. I am getting ready to watch disc 5. =3
    Man...it is a very good series. XD Now I just need Sailor Moon S and I will have all the box sets! YAY!! ^____^

So how have you been? ^^
    HII Pikastar! And thankies!^^ Wheeeee!! That's so awesome!!^__^ Wish I had a box set, of ANY of the anime I like!XD But I only have on Sailor Moon dvd and both the first and second Inuyasha movies.XD Can't wait till you find it!^____^

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    *uber gasp* HANNAH! =O How could you? XD

Oh, yeah, congrats. Though I knew you guys were pairing before..it was obvious when talking to you both XDD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Effy said:
    HII Pikastar! And thankies!^^ Wheeeee!! That's so awesome!!^__^ Wish I had a box set, of ANY of the anime I like!XD But I only have on Sailor Moon dvd and both the first and second Inuyasha movies.XD Can't wait till you find it!^____^

HII Effy! You welcome. =3 Well box sets are not cheap I can tell you. But it is worth every dime because you will have all the epsiodes and they are uncut. No edits. XD But I hope someday soon you will have a box set of a anime of your choice. So far I been working on Sailor Moon and Ranma 1/2. XD Sometimes though when buy them by volume, it cost more if you buy in bulk. It is more cheaper if you buy the box set. But that is just me. XD

Effy

Years
    Konnichiwa minna-san!^_^
    Digicool: I'm great!^^ Okays, I won't....at least not yet anyways.Xd And thankies!=3

Kyogre-chan: Yesh.....yesh I am. *ish bad*XD

BiohazardGirl: *uber gasp* KATIE!=O I dunno.=^..^= Thankies again, and you could tell couldn't you?XD

Pikastar: HII Pikastar! The box set I want most right now is my new obsession, Gravitation. OMFG I LOVE THAT ANIME!!! *goes insane*

Toto: *pokes back* She ish gewd!XD

Effy

Years
    *pokes back AGAIN!*XD No reason....*innocent smiley again*XD j/k My story is somewhat NOT innocent with cursing, violence, and minor sexual themes!X3~ XDD

Back