• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Egg shop!

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    I can give you any of these shines for a Chikorita and a Squirtle?:
    Rattata
    Sentret
    Pidgey
    Nidoran(male)
    Hoothoot
    Spearow
    Weedle
    Kakuna
    Ekans
    Drowzee
    Wooper
    or
    Mareep

I use SS and I'll PM you with my friend code if you like.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Sure thing. Here's my friend code.

Pokemon Soul Silver -
    Name: Franny
    Friend Code: 1763-5487-2336

Years
  • ok, thanks. I'm going to trade the totodile anyway since we have to trade something and I have no other extras. I have countless baby totodiles so it's not a big deal.

my friend code is 1076 4569 9318 and my name is Michael --- [Heart Gold]

thanks =D

pm me please with a time good for you :)

Last edited:

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
  • What time zone are you? I'm GMT-2. In a minute, I'll post my FCs on the thread. Use my SS FC (need to find it again lol).

Years
  • What time zone are you? I'm GMT-2. In a minute, I'll post my FCs on the thread. Use my SS FC (need to find it again lol).

I'm not sure. I'm eastern time zome that's all I know. hold on...................................... ok it's 6:30 gmt now? then I'm gmt-4.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    hi do u happen to have a pinco or a slugma eegs? i just started playing heat gold and i really need them

Years
  • OK. Can you trade me a female Totodile? Thanks.

oh, sorry. I don't have a female one. I might be able to try to make one... does it need to be female? it could take a while to get one...

btw where's your fc?

Last edited:

Lightey

The Night Owl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    I don't care what nature it is, but can I please have a Trapinch. I'm still looking at the thread, so I may trade with you too. (:

Poffin™

Three nippled boy wonder
    Years
  • Hi, could i have a Fake Out Chimchar and a Spiritomb please? I can get you a Riolu egg and a Weavile for them. If so, just reply in your own time. =]

I can put an item, any item on them too, providing they can hold it.

Years
  • @mrunner4home at the bottom of the thread

ok found it. you might have to wait a while for a female totodile I'll have to get back to you on that... I'll post/edit when I get one

EDIT
    ok I have a female totodile now. I'm ready to make the trade when you are please :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • are you online now?

I'll check back for a 'yes' in 10 minutes, and how about we do it then? If you don't respond quick enough I'll check back in a half hour and we'll see about then

Back