• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eh, hi? xD

Kaasknaller

Made from milk
    Years
    Just new here, blame Goðafoss for that D: .Oh, I'm 16 years old from the Netherlands. My English is not very nice, don't blame me if it's wrong xD.

For the ones who wants to know, Kaasknaller means Cheeseshooter, long story about it. It's just a nickname of my x3.

Anyways, hai.

Ofcourse, Hoi Steven!

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hello and welcome to PC, have fun and enjoy your stay!!! :) Also; you don't really have bad english just one or two things here and there.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Welcome to the forums. Ohh... The Netherlands.. I love The Netherlands.
    And, your name is pure win by the way.
    U hebt het vrij goede Engels
    Ik heb het zeer slechte Nederlands
    So... it evens out. XD
    If ya need a friend, or anyone to talk to, you can come to me!
    Enjoy your stay, and be sure to read the Rules! <3

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Ah another member from The Netherlands! Well always nice to have a new member here! Oh and don't worry about your english except for a couple of grammatical errors your post makes perfect sense! Well remember to follow the rules and enjoy yourself and i hope to see you around!

Back