• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:El Capitano's Banner Shop:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
like a week awhile? or just like 2 days awhile?

like 4-5 days a while, sorry ive got focus on other requests, but I will be working on yours.

hey...is mine ready yet?????

It has been ready! Here it is:

But if you scroll up to the 9th post it is there.....

Thanks dude it came out great!

Thanks alot! it was sooo much fun to make :P

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    u just right click on the banner and pick save picture as, go to edit signature, click browse at the bottom of ur page, a little thing will pop up and you find the banner, double click it, then save

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    yeah but it says something about being to many pixels or something like that

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Resize it? Or take the quiz result out of your sig to make room.

---

You've got a good start, but there is a lot of room for improvement. Some of your extractions are pixely and many of them seem a little plain. You have an awfully large signature on your banners and your fonts are also oddly coloured and placed. I'd consider making smaller sigs on your banners so they don't distract from the image and choosing styles a little more aesthetically pleasing.

Keep working and you'll get better. Go for it! :3

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    no! its not my sig, its the picture itself! GAH! el capitano, can you just make me a different one?

Sephiroth 2346

Formerly Sammyboy2346.
    Years
    right click on it, click properties, copy the URL, go to your user CP, click edit signature, hold the mouse over each of the icons until you find the one that says "insert image". click on that, paste the URL into the box and click OK. then click preview signature, and if you like the position of the banner click save signature.
    also, i'd like one:

I'd like this image in front of a solid steel background with the words "Sephiroth the One-Winged Angel" in grass green letters somewhere on it.
    Perhaps you can make him a bit smaller :D

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    this is what its saying now

This JPEG image has the incorrect file extension.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back