• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Element

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    1)What is your birthdate?
    December 15th, 1988. =D

2)What is your favorite color?
    Pink, Blue, Violet... >.>; (By order)

3)This Q probably won't be as accurate because I can't Feel your aura(energy that float's around you), but here it goes: Choose one of the following:

a)Fire
    b)Water
    c)Earth
    d)Air

Thankies~ <3

-Pretty Pony <3

DEC said:
    Do you know what your element is? Well in my religion(Surtugal Wirda), here's a way to find out:

1)What is your birthdate?

3)This Q probably won't be as accurate because I can't Feel your aura(energy that float's around you), but here it goes: Choose one of the following:

a)Fire
    b)Water
    c)Earth
    d)Air

I will get back to you on your element. :classic:
    I am not trying to push my religion on you, but I thought it might be fun to find out. :nervous:

1.) December 31, 1991
    2.) Black/Blue
    3.) b.water/ice

I'd like to know my element!!!

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
    1)What is your birthdate? Decenber 7

2)What is your favorite color? Pink

b)Water

mvtm

Years
    )What is your birthdate?
    February 17th,1989

Electric Blue

Ill say Air.

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    mvtm said:
    )What is your birthdate?
    February 17th,1989

Electric Blue

Ill say Air.

mvtm, your element is Ice. ^_^

Back