• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elemental Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    She nearly clutched to the roof as she was pryed off and held closely to her savior. She could feel a sudden rush of energy wave threw her body as they flew down. This made her grab Iori tightly to his arms nearly squeezing them very tightly.

When he spoke she opened her eyes and looked at him almost feeling a calm flow over her. She gave a gentle pink around her cheeks as he spoke. When they landed, she narrowed her eyes a bit and jumped off him.

"I know that! I ain't afraid of anything. So now, if you'll excuse me. . . The fact that you butted into my dressing room right when I was getting dressed is enough to send rages of light to beat the crap out of you!" she growled as she faced him angered.

She calmed herself and just looked at him with a slight smirk. "Besides, I'm flawless." she commented herself and flicked her hair back behind her.

Aretmis ran outside and blinked as he saw the sight. He's mouth dropped open. As she forced herself off him and yelled at him about how perfect she was, Aretmis shook his head and walked up to the Angel of Darkness.

"Now look here dark angel. There will be no funny business or romances in this group. There are too many boys and only one girl." commented Artemis.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Iori gave a very hearty laugh, "Romance!? Why would I want to romanticize with her, she'd just spend the whole time telling me what I'm doing wrong." he turns to Anya, "Now as for you being flawless, let me tell you..." he leans in close his lips brushing her cheek as he spoke, "No body... not even you, is perfect. If you were..." He kisses her lightly more out of respect for her powers then for anything else but she could translate it however she liked, "God would have taken you along with the other perfect people yesterday." He stands up striate, "Or didn't you watch the news?"

He closes his eyes and remembers what he had heard on the radio that morning, millions of people gone missing, not a trace found only the cloths they were wearing the night before. He gets called from this thoughts by something crawling along his neck, he slaps at it.

"you know what..." he says opening his eyes and looking in to hers, "How about i take you to dinner, Charlie told me a lot about what we have to do, and you walked off before I told everybody, and anyway you must be tired after throwing me into the side of that store wall." he smiles and places a hand on her shoulder, "What do you say? My treat."

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    Anya looked to the Iori and closed her eyes while turning her head away as he spoke. When opened her eyes and turned to look at him shocked. Her not perfect to be taken yesterday? What the hell was he talking about. She was even more shocked at being kissed as he spoke more. Why was he kissing her? She had been nothing but out right rude and arrogent. Not to mention have a huge ego in which wouldn't disappear. She glared at him.

"I don't date trash." she closed her eyes looking away as Artemis' mouth hung open.

"Anya! What are you talking about?! We need to know what is going on." stated the feline as Anya looked to her feline guardian.

"FINE you transexual cat!" she insulted as she turned to look at Iori. "I don't like you. Let me say that. . . Second, I really won't hear the end of it if I refuse." She sighed and turned around to look at the others who had just come over.

OOC: Sorry it's so short guys. I'm trying to keep it going. I'm feeling much better, but still feel weak and dizzy.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    OC: ((I think it's gonna be you and me Netta, unless someone shows up... I almost cried when I saw this Rp disappear, this story is really important to me.))

IC: Iori smiles and takes Anya by the hand, "Listen Anya, I was told-" he stops short as a very large Black widow lands in her hair, He points a shaky finger at it, "S-S-S-S...." He stammered.

The spider turned to him, crouched and Jumped on his face, "SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Iori screams running as fast as he can to anywhere, He runs face first into a wall and the spider goes into his shirt, "GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", he screams actually taking a dive into the Fountain.

The spider jumps off him as soon as he hits the water and just looks at him, Iori gets out of the water so slowly that he almost ran out of air, "you moron..." the spider says reaching a leg to him, "It's me... Charlie."

Iori was confused then recognized the voice, "Charlie!?"

"yep, I'm back, sorry about the spider thing, It was the only animal I found." Charlie says trying to get onto Iori's shoulder as he stands up.

Iori flicks the big Black widow off his leg, "you know I hate sp-Spiders... especially if they crawl on me!" He looks to the others he blushes scarlet, "Um.... let's all... go... to my place? there's something you guys have to see."

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    OOC: That's fine with me. I'm feeling much better now.

IN:

Anya was slightly pink in the checks as he took her hand and she quickly pulled it away before he could have a chance to grab it only to notice something strange as he began to studder. Anya rose an eyebrow as Artemis got a good whiff of the guardian.

"Why a Widow?" asked Artemis.

When she saw the spider jump off of her to his she bit her lip in order to keep from making a fool of herself only to find Iori freaked out. She blinked and closed her eyes as he crashed into the wall. When he dived into the water and the spider spoke Anya folded her arms infront of her chest and leaned on her left leg.

"What a wimp. Afraid of a messly spider. How pathetic." She stated with a smile of a gentle smirk and yet satisfaction.

As he lead the way to his place, Anya stayed behind the others gazing at Iroi thinking about how silly he looked and yet was sweet. Artemis was walking beside her and had looked up to see her small dreamy stated as he smirked.

"Anya. . . Do you really like Iori?" he asked as Anya blinked snapping out of her thought and looked down to her guardian with pink checks.

"N. . . No." she stated as Artemis had said it loud enough and she could tell she was turning redder.

"GET OUT OF THIS SCHOOL GIRL CRUSH OF YOURS WE HAVE A MISSION TO SETTLE! NO ROMANCE!" Yelled Artemis as Anya gasped and grew angry her eyes shut tight and her fists clutched. Artemis then realized his fault and just as he was about to protest, he gasped and tried to run as she leaped high into the air hovering for a fleeting moment and sent a silver orb down upon Artemis' back as he slammed into the ground. She landed panting hard.

"Never, tell me I have a crush when it's clearly I don't!" she growled and continued walking her eyes closed and her blush had faded quickly as she walked on ahead.

Artemis' tail and legs were twitching. "Wemend me not woh dew that agwain." he babbled.

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    OOC: Wow, it's going to be gone? *sniff sniff* I was really liking the story. WAHHHHAAAHAHAHAHA! *stream of tears fall from eyes.*

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((*Hugs X-Files* take Earth, no one has it, and take Gluttony, no one has that ether just fill out a sheet and show up with Iori and Anya then it can live again!))

X-Files

Can Yuo Udnertsand
    Years
    Name: Sarah Hopskin
    Appearance: A simple Picture of Hinata from Naruto sense I dont know how to post picture.
    She likes her hair short and likes to keep to her self.Every sense she was little she could here and listen to plants and trees. She would always go out into her garden and listen to the flowers as the where always in a good mood. It was when she was 13 she saw a rabbit in her garden and went up to it it had long floopy ears and was the cutest thing ever. She still has it and she takes it everywhere in her Paris Hilton doggy purse thingy.

Chosen Element: EARTH
    Sin: Gluttony
    Birth place: Gary,Indiana
    Birthmother's name: Deseced Mary Hopskin
    Personality: Her foster parents couldnt understand how such a slim girl could eat so much. She wondered that also she could eat four plates of dinner and still keep her figure.She also is a sorta mall freak even thoe she keeps to her self if she sees a sale she goes mad crazy always buying her rabbit and herself matching outfits.

History:It was her 13 birthday she was so exicted. She went out to tell the flowers and the trees everything they all where very happy for her and said the had a very spicail gift for her. Low and behold it was a floppy eared bunny rabbit she was so exicted. She brought the bunny in to show her foster parents. They allowed her to keep the rabbit and went out to but her a cage and food for the rabbit. she was so exicted the next day the rabbit appread rto be speaking to her telling her that she was her garudian. So she started to train Sarah in the powers to earth so she could learn to use the powers of earth to her will.
    hope its ok I added history.

SampleRP: "Run Sarah we have to get to the forest before that thing catches us" Isha said "I know im running as fast as I can" Sarah replied. A blast of dark energy came flying at Sarah Isha jumped in the way with a blast of her own. "k where here lets get this thing now" Sarah pointed her hands right at the Dark Figure and the trees start swinging there branches right at the Dark Figure. She then had the trees to grab the figure and tie him to itself and squeeze it with its branches. Sarah then went to expect the figure but it was gone. sarah then was very confused and looked at Isha to see if it was real Isha just noded. "Next time we have to be very careful more of this things well come we just have to be ready" isha contiuned.

if you want more ill add it

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((you're accepted X-Files, XD ok, we'll start the Rp together at my Aunt's house so everyone zip to my aunt's house, my mom and aunt won't be home and I'll join you.))

X-Files

Can Yuo Udnertsand
    Years
    I started walking i was finally able to stay out all night. My parents trusted me this is going to be great, as I walked past a house I saw a couple of teen entering the house. I thought it was to be a House Party. So I followed them in the house, to my suprise it wasnt a house party at all but a meeting of somesort about angels. They where all talking about the dark riders as I listen by the the window of the house trying to be unnoticed.

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    OOC: I am waiting on JBC's post as I did the last one. And I hope everyone else will return soon.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((you know what, I'm just going to have a mod close this and I'm going to start it up again another time, I mean we lost a lot of Rpers and I can't find the time to show up and send PM's to everyone so that they show up again so, I'll be closing this... *goes off to talk to a mod*

~JBCBlank
    PS. you guys will have spots saved for when I start this Rp up again ok.))

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    Pls fill me a spot on the game... please. I want to be a villain in ur game. Is that possible. I can be a assistant to the villain of the game. pls give me a spot in the game

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back