• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elemental Battledome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimimaro

Beast of Bones
    Years
    Hey hey hey, would you guys quit it? Gunna get this thread removed or something...

Continuing from my last post....

As Kimimaro strode into the arena the Prompter looked at Kimimaro and Kamsheek. "Alright, lets get this match underway." The crowd cheered at the sight of Kimimaro. "Remember, this is a fight to the death, a contestant may forfeit the match by saying so, if there are no questions, begin!" Kamsheek charged at Kimimaro, symbols fully drawn on his arms. "Summon: Tree trunk arms!" As kamsheek dashed at Kimimaro with gigantic arms, the ground erupted as Kimimaro shouted, "Rise: Robo soldier!" As Kamsheek fought with the Robo soldier, Kimimaro was busy with drawing the complex markings to summon the Posseser, which in time, would Posess the soldier and make it into a demon soldier. As Kamsheek was about to deal the final blow to the soldier, Kimimaro shouted "Rise:Posseser!"

As pure shadow dripped into what remain of the soldier, it re-constructed itself and gained an aura of pure evil. "Now lets finish this, attack!" But Kamsheek wasn't going down without a fight, "Rise: Pure nature entity!" A giant living fighting tree rose, and the Demon soldier and the Tree fought. As they fought, Kimimaro secretly summoned a mechincal exploding beetle. It flew on jet-pack and landed on Kamsheeks back. "Goodbye Kamsheek, its been a pleasure." Before Kamsheek could contemplate the words, the beetle eruptted into a vortex of blueish green flames. Everything, but of course, Kimimaro, was sucked inside. As the dust subsided, the crowd went insane when they saw only Kimimaro. "Pity, i was really starting to enjoy that match, ah well." Kimimaro muttered as he sauntered off the field.

dreemxweever

Full fledged auto mechanic
    Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    OOC: I ain't doing anything... lol I'm getting yelled at for constructive criticism. I wasnt about to post again because I already posted my round and I'm waiting for everybody else.

IC: Vahn sat in his apartment rented out by the battledome, flicking specs of sand into the air, making it morph into different shapes. Man... this place sucks...He looked around at the dump of an apartment he sat in. Stained carpet, ratty couch. Why do I have to stay HERE in this place. He thought to himself, waiting for the next contestant to be announced over the P.A. horribly set up in the corner of the bedroom.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC:AAIIIEEE! Guess I'll make my short entrance now... agh! Maybe the battle too...

IC:
    Falor walked towards the so called Elemental Battledome direction with his knapsack in hand and his combat attire. He had always wanted to prove himself and now was the time to do. This Battledome will definitely be a challenge! Falor thought. He was fired up and ready to go.

After he had finished talking to himself, he realized that the battledome was before him. A large towering battledome made Falor feel small but nonetheless he was determined.

"To restore our name and order, I will win this ba-... AH! I'm gonna miss my match! Crap!" Falor almost stumbled as he sprinted towards the entrance. Opening the large double doors, Falor glanced around looking for the counter for entrees to confirm his name. A large bulletin stood by the counter not to far from the entrance and Falor had confirmed his name. He was also relieved to find that he wasn't as late as he thought. Giving a big sigh of relief, he scanned the sheet to find out that his match was up next. A voice from the large speaker had announced his name. 'Falor Rainheart... Falor Rainheart... report to the battle floor... Falor Rainheart... You're match is up next...'

Upon hearing his name, Falor bolted towards the battle floor... but he had forgotten to look at his opponent's info not to mention the name. I'm in for a load of crap... Falor thought. As he exited onto the waiting platform, a sound of silence echoed in the air. Everyone was watching intensely on the current battle. A summoner of trees against a summoner of robotic mechanoids or so it seemed but somehow it ended quit swiftly. The summoner of robots had created a small robotic insect of some sort that exploded on the back of his foe, who was too busy fighting the summoned robotic soldier. A truly intriguing battle it was. As the contestant left the stage, Falor's turn was up.

'Falor Rainheart... Falor Rainheart... Approach the battle grounds...' The announcer said. Falor jumped from the waiting platform without thinking of the height... and landed splat on the hard floor. The crowd bursted out laughing. As he picked himself up from the ground, the crowd started to quiet down because the challenger had appeared. "A water elemental!" the announcer shouted. "Aoiumi!" A beautiful girl enshrouded in a blue cloak appeared. She had gentle azure eyes and clear blue hair like water. Her skin was tender yet elegant. Falor had been captivated by her beauty. A sudden jolt from his left shoulder, however, had caused a searing pain that surged through him. A blade of water had pierced his arm rendering it incapable of battle. Falor only smiled.

"I am not a pervert now people!" Falor shouted to the crowd only to hear them snickering. Aoiumi also smiled back at him before conjuring more blades of clear water. Falor lunged at her while quickly spinning behind her, grabbed his right twin sword and stabbed her but as he noticed she wasn't grazed by it. She instead stabbed herself with an enlarged blade which pierced through without hurting her. Falor jumped back the moment he saw the blade appear which actually made him use his head this time.

"Chrnos Second Key: Stop Shade!" Falor shouted his incantation. The spell conjured a mystical space of time around him that froze time for a limited amount of time. Falor then quickly slashed Aoiumi constantly but no cuts were made. As he appeared out of his time shade, which was only half a second later, the cuts then took effect slashing her body everywhere which confused her greatly. To the spectators, it was as if Falor cut Aoiumi godly fast without moving from his place.

"A Time-User! It's been a while since I've seen one!" The announcer shouted out. Argh! That damned big mouth... Falor thought. Aoiumi seemed to be impervious to my slash attacks but she should have a weakness somewhere... Falor tried slashing, slicing, stabbing, and even smashing but it didn't work. He'd forgotten she was a water elemental. Damn... I don't have fire or lightning... gah!

"Big Brother! Try infusing time magic on your sword!" A voice shouted from the croud. A girl resembling Falor except his eye color waved and smiled at him.
    "Fia?!?! What are you doing he- AH!" Falor shouted while dodging Aoiumi's Water Tower attack. Fia had come to watch Falor.
    "Chrnos Fifth Key: Time Bind!" Falor quickly did what his sister asked infusing time magic on his sword. As he slashed at Aoiumi, her liquified body started to cease function. Falor's sword now froze which ever part of her he slashed at. Since she was now unable to move, Falor did his final incantation. "Chrnos Final Key: Gates of Time!" Falor shouted. A time dimension opened up and swallowed Aoiumi. Falor's gates of time traps anyone or anything in a dimension of stillness and he can call the same dimension he created with whatever is in there back if he wanted.

With a large sigh he exited out the battlefield and met with Fia.

"I thought I told you not to come..." Falor said giving her a shaking index finger.
    "But I just helped you just now... can't I stay?" Fia said very enticingly.
    "Oh alright... just don't bother anyone around here... they look a little stiff..." Falor commanded.
    "Yes, Big Brother..." Fia said.
    "What am I gonna do with her..."
    OOC: Oh god... That was long... hahaha... I might just conjure Aoiumi back just for the heck of it... hehehe...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back