• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elemental Punches

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I am not good at breeding or have the patience lol so I'm asking if anyone can help me get a Machamp with the 3 Elemental Punches, please? I can offer a Solgaleo for the trouble. Either send me a Machoke to evolve or a Machamp.

Please note: I'm wanting the Machamp to take on the Elite Four. So if you choose to help me, I promise to get you Solgeleo after I beat the Elite Four. Unless you want to trade for another Pokemon I own or can get (like a Sun Exclusive if you are playing Moon)

And yeah I know I'm offering a legendary for a trade evolution, but I'm wanting to help out the person helping me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2017
    I'll start to work on it, may take a while since I'm not a pro breeder but I should have news soon

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2017
    I can't breed ice punch because I need hitmonchan, jynx or medicham and none of those are in SM yet, wither wait for pokebank or accept than you will miss ice punch. I can get bullet punch via pangoro I think.

Years
    I can't breed ice punch because I need hitmonchan, jynx or medicham and none of those are in SM yet, wither wait for pokebank or accept than you will miss ice punch. I can get bullet punch via pangoro I think.

No worries. Thanks for trying for me. I'll wait until bank works cuz I have a Machamp in there with all of them on it.

If you still wanna try though send me a message to discuss trades for unless you want Solgaleo. I managed to beat the E4 so I can get Cosmog now.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2017
    I won't, I was trying mainly to get a solgaleo to trade for a Lunala since I have Sun as well. I guess I'll wait for cloning and then I'll be able to get one easy.

Years
    I won't, I was trying mainly to get a solgaleo to trade for a Lunala since I have Sun as well. I guess I'll wait for cloning and then I'll be able to get one easy.

I'm fixing to get a second Solgaleo. Well Cosmog. So I can level/evolve it and trade it to you even if you can't get the Machamp done. I have both versions so if you want a Lunala, I can trade the second as well once it evolves from Cosmog/Cosmoen :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back