• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elemon Dusk

Should I use a modified Castaway battle system or not?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
  • i think that someof what you're looking for can be done with events and other stuff. just requires a lil lateral thinking

Last edited:
    Years
  • Here is an idea of Castaway, I could probably build on the Mystery Dungeon starter Kit for this, and I´ll also need the pokemon following script:
    Elemon Dusk

Rise

「Rise Director」
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2010
    The script is actually fairly easy to come by.
    I used to have it a while back.
    Check the resource topics and do a little research and it'll pop up.

Overall this looks like a sound project.
    Can't wait to see what turn it takes in its effort to distance itself.

Years
  • Could you give me the link or something It´s really hard to find...

Nope, it´s okay, I found it.

Last edited:

Rise

「Rise Director」
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2010
    lol Told you ^^
    PM me the snippet when you can.
    I might use that as well.

Years
  • I updated the battle system and changed it completley, so check it out! I think this seperates it a lot from Pokemon.

Years
  • Sorry for double posting in advance;

I made a great deal of changes, including the plot, the battle system, and the screenshots and Ive also made a checklist at the bottom. Ive included Pokemon Following as well.

Jayje

The First Maker
    Years
  • well it definite sounds alike its gonna be a good one. i do have a question about the elemon gardren are there going to be more then one? i ask because if i want to hatch more then 6. it'll be a bother.

but best of luck to you in this project

Years
  • One in every town, and heres a new screenie:

tiles are final, changing bulbasaur obviously;
    Elemon Dusk

I NEED FEEDBACK FOR THE STORY!!

Last edited:

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    You should never see black on the screen; and I thought it wasn't going to have pokemon in it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2014
    You should never see black on the screen; and I thought it wasn't going to have pokemon in it.

Re-read right above the pic where he says "changing bulbasaur obviously." I think that should suffice as an answer to your confusion lol. It's just a placeholder sprite for the follow trainer script til he has an Elemon OW.

Years
  • theres black, cuz i was just testing the animation of the water nd the sand tiles, its not a real map. Also, could you please give me some feedback on the new story! PLZ! I changed it completley.

The two characters, Dustin, and Donna, (Dusk and Dawn) (These names are fixed, they cant be changed, you cant put your own name in.) At the beginning, you wake up, and are blindfolded and tied to a chair. A sihlouette appears and punches you in the stomach. He asks¨Tell us Dustin/Donna, why were you at the Wakeland Ruins? Huh?! ¨ The man punches you in the face this time, and Dustin/Donna blacks out. When Dustin/Donna comes to , he/she realizes that theyre in a prison cell. Just then, a guard passes by and drops a key and a note. Dustin/Donna uses the key to open the cell, and finds a cage with an Ocelux inside. He/she frees it, and reads the note. ¨345 Chambers St, Westfalia. Returning the favor.¨Dustin/Donna sneaks through the corridor, and escapes from the prison with his/her Ocelux. Upon leaving, Dustin/Donna hides in the woods and spends the night there. The next morning, Dustin/Donna thinks about what happened. Dustin/Donna realizes he cant remember anything, he examines his jumpsuit, which reads S.A.D.D. He decides that he´ll investigate the building and see what information they have on him. He returns at night, and sneaks in, and takes down all the guards with his Ocelux. He rushes into the Recon office and takes all the papers he can find, while the guards attack with their Lupishads(kinda like rottweilllers). He reads the papers and gasps in horror...

¨Dustin Hoffman: Arrested under charges of accomplice to a prison break.¨ The guards use their Lupishads to knock him unconciuos, and when he comes to, he´s in an interrogation room, when an official presents himself as Captain Jaeger, who asks Dustin ¨Weve seen your recrod, Dustin, and we want you to know that we can compromise. If you do a little job for us, we can get you out of this hellhole. What do you say?¨Dustin refuses, and sleeps another night in the solitary confinement, and cant stand it. Captain Jaeger approaches him with the offer again, and this time Dustin accepts, and is filled in. He has to become an undercover agent and infiltrate the mafia Marauders and investigate their routes and attacks. He decides to do so, as Captain Jaeger informs him that he will be received well, as he was previously a Marauder before he came to jail. Things escalate, things happen, he meets people, shocking news are uncovered...
    Play the game to find out more...

Also, here,s a sketch of Ocelux:(sorry for the looseleaf)
    FEEDBACK PLZ!!!!

Elemon Dusk

Years
  • Got a new screen shot, and an updated picture of Ocelux. Theres also a picture of an extra Elemon, looking for a name...
    Also, Im looking for a spriter and a scripter, as Im a one man team right now. PM me!
    Pretty desperate...

Elemon Dusk

Elemon Dusk

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    I'm not a fan of RTP :/
    Looks very futuristic.

As for a name for the bee thing, maybe Beetup, to me it looks like it has boxing gloves haha

Years
  • Elemon Dusk

I changed the palette of
    Ocelux, so he's darker; and I desperatley need a scripter and a spriter, Im only one person right now, and I need feedback on Ocelux, and the screenshot please!

Last edited:
    Back