• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ELF's digital drawings

Barrels

The Fresh Prince of Kanto
Years
  • Those are pretty amazing, dude! I'm especially liking the Mienfoo, but they're all epic. (And you're way better at shading than I am.)

You're kind of inspiring me to break out the graphics tablet... stop it! I have work to do! :P

Colourful

Lolcat-Trainer, srsly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2016
    They look really cool! :D Especially the first one ^.^

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2017
    pretty cute :)
    do you use the line tool for your lines? i ask because the thickness is very even all-around, especially the primary outlines of your pokemon. very clean work.

Years
  • Aw, your style is super adorable! :) I really love it, especially the second picture with Latios and Latias! The simple coloring style went very well with it imho. Though I definitely think Latios' neck is a little thin, as it really should be altered slightly to show that it connects to the head, otherwise it looks a bit broken. ^^;

Your second fakemon is also very cute but lacks a proper light source. Originally I thought it came from the left but the shading on the head horn and legs/feet say otherwise. Also, is the gradiant shading on the tail supposed to be indicative of fire? It's a little bit hard to tell as it is.

I really adore the Mienfoo though, adorable concept and fitting design! :33 You make a great Mienfoo! Keep it up!

Back