• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elibe: A New Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello all! Since I'm back, I'm starting an RP! Just fill in a short description for your character and you can join! I'm gonna start, so:

Name: Leah
    Description: Tall with long red hair tied back in a ponytail. Wears a red dress with a blue cloak. Has dark blue eyes.
    Class/Level: Sage/5
    Items on Hand: Bolting, Elfire, Mend, Excalibur (cannot use yet)

Note: be ABSOLUTELY sure that you put 'cannot use yet' after an item you can't use! If you don't, 'tis very confusing!

First one to reply starts. Please be patient as I may not return for a while.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    Another FE RP? I'M IN!

Name: Vincent
    Description: Red Hair,Armored body and armored pants.
    Class/Level: Hero/5
    Items on Hand: Iron Rune,Light Brand,Brave axe.
    Rating: (Something new I put in....) Swords: A Axes: A

HEHEHE... :P

Last edited:

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
    Name: Raven
    Description: A mysterious boy with glowing blue eyes, and a long black cloak with a dark blue line down both sides
    Class/Level: druid/5
    Items on Hand: Flux, Nosferatu, Mend-can't use yet-, vulnerary x3, guilding ring-can't use yet

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back