• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elite 4 experiences

Senji

Undercover
    Years
    Post all of ur E4 experiences here, funny moments, easy wins, close calls etc.
    u can also say how many times u've won and became a hall of famer.
    (mine was 17 in Blue, 22 in Red and 10 in yellow as i remember it). also did u ever try winning with a single pokemon? if yes, describe it :P

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    I've tryed and tryed with my Typhlosion to beat Lance but I lost and lost so thats why i've started a new game.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Nowadays I don't have much trouble with the e4, but I remember when I was still new to the G/S/C games. I managed to beat Lance with a level 29 Eevee's quick attack, when all my pokemon had fainted and left the Dragonite with 1 hp. In blue, I tried to beat the e4 with my level 78 Starmie and I would have, if I would have had enough pp -.- Yesterday, I tried to beat Lance only using Shuckle. I did get two Dragonites and Gyarados fainted, but...

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    After 29 wins straight on the Elite Four in my Emerald, I kinda stopped battling them altogether, even for training.. <_<

Although the very first time I fought 'em I had trouble with that one Walrein on Glacia's team because for some reason my game hates me and wanted that thing to last as long as possible with haxxy defenses and such.. o.o

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    On my Gold version I hav beaten e4 184 times (I haven't restarted Gold since I got it) and I can easily beat them all with Typhlosion, who can take each Pokemon out with one shot. I think my closest call woz when I first went 2 battle Lance my Typhlosion woz level 69, feeling weakened and he survived the level 50 Dragonite's Hyper Beam. I woz so relieved.

Years
    In Red my Mewtwo easily beat all of the elite 4 on lvl 75 (with some ethers).
    OMG YOUR BEST POK'eMON IS Lv. 75 TOO?!
    Anyway, on Crystal I had alot of trouble with the elite four with my level 75 Meganium
    but beat the master very easily using no items. The bad thing is that now I'm stuck on
    Kanto because I got t3h radio card to play t3h Pok'eFlute from t3h guy in t3h Kanto Radio
    Tower, but he didn't really give it to me, he just did t3h speech and then I didn't get anything.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    In Sapphire I've been going through the E4 over and over, with just one Pokemon to raise it fast. I think I'm up to 85 times through.

What is total crap is that it only holds 49 hall of fames. It should hold more like ~1000. Hah.

Back