• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elite 4 Help!

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    Alright so I need help setting up my elite 4 team and here's what I've got so far.

Serperior lvl 47
    Grass Pledge
    Giga Drain
    Leaf Blade
    SolarBeam

Carracostalvl 43
    Surf
    AncientPower
    Smack Down
    Waterfall

Gigalith lvl 41
    Power Gem
    Rock Smash
    Strength
    Rock Slide

Zoroark lvl 41
    Night Slash
    Foul Play
    Shadow Claw
    Dig

Swoobat lvl 43
    Fly
    Psychic
    Air Slash
    Flash

Duosion lvl 33
    Recover
    Psyshock
    Endeavor
    Future Sight

So i need your help, do i need to change pokemon? should i keep them? can you please help me out

Notworking15

Wait...WHAT?!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    it might not be a good idea for a pokemon to have all their moves of the same type, like serperior, try giving them moves that can compromise against their weaknesses, like instead of shadow claw for a dark type, have aerial ace or brick break instead, status moves can't hurt either, you might also want to consider training a little more, it IS the elite four after all

Notworking15

Wait...WHAT?!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    oh yeah, it also should be taken in mind not to have more then one of a single type, like if you have a rock type, you might not need another, try using a steel type instead

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
  • Serperior Lv. 50
    -Leaf Blade
    -Coil
    -Giga Drain/Slam
    -Dragon Tail

Carracosta Lv. 51
    -Surf
    -Rock Slide
    -Shell Smash
    -Waterfall

Gigalith Lv. 50
    -Strength
    -Stone Edge
    -Flash Cannon
    -Bulldoze

Zoroark Lv. 50
    -Night Slash
    -U-Turn
    -Hone Claws
    -Shadow Claw

Golurk Lv. 50
    -Heavy Slam
    -Earthquake
    -Fly
    -Mega Punch/Brick Break

Reuniclus Lv. 50
    -Recover
    -Psyshock
    -Shadow Ball
    -Psychic

I changed Swoobat to Golurk 'cause you had two Psychic types in your team, and Swoobat is weaker than Reuniclus. Also, Golurk can learn Fly. :D

Years
  • i beat the elite four and N about half an hour ago...all u need to do is get loadza money and buy loads of revives and max potions and use them in between battles and u should have a pokemon thats atleast lvl 55

GOOD LUCK !!!

Back