• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elite Four's Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    "Yeah, I know what ya mean Paige..." says Yami to Paige still staring at the sky where Zera was. "This really sucks..."

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    so if we are going to become the next "ELITE 4" are we never going to see the light of day and be losers that just say catchfrases like your bond with your pokemon is strong go to meet the final chalenge :tired:

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    well i always wanted to be a pokemon traveler you get to see great new places and battle or a cordanator you know a person who wins ribbons man that would be cool

Years
    angel:whats stoping you then?
    paige:my mom. sh
    angel:don't let her control your furture. you are in control of your furture.
    paige:you got a point. i mean there are lots of other triners out there to take our parents places.
    angel:man i geting bored of this. do you want to leave this place and do something else. because if you not watching not much is happening?

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    "Meh...I wanna travel....just sittin around and waitin for the next loser to come along would be sooo boring...."

~HORN!

Years
    angle left the building.
    angel:i come back leter after a few battles. HAAAAAAAHaaAAAAAAAA
    hey you!
    angel looks back and sees a tranier
    angel:what you doing here?
    john:i hread that a spacial group of triners are. like elite 4 kids or some thing
    angel:i hread that too.(lying) and i going to battle them but first i need a warm up. do you want to battle 1 on 1 pkmn battle
    john:y not go gardevoir
    angel:go charizard use fire blast
    john:no gardevoir show him your pyschic
    angel:that hurt a little to my charizard use dragon claw
    falls gardevoir JOhn: you are preety tough
    then he leave runing
    angel:man i hoped that he will stay

A.J

Years
    "well this thing is boring...cos dad is reasonable..he will let me out" * walks in adn and asks his dad* "CYA!!"

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    *decides to go for a walk*
    *sees something moving up ahead*
    "huh? Who's there?" says Yami nervously.

~HORN!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back