• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elite Gym Challenge

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    This Thread is going back to the Pokemon Worldwide TournamentSorry

Can a Mod close this thread, thanks.

Last edited:

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
  • Yeah like name said.any arcues used for battle or trade is hacked because the event has'ant accured yet.even in japan because i notice you have it written in said laungage.please fix that because It really wont look good down the road

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    You say legendaries can't be hacked and you put Arceus in the list..

i got it in a trade but if it was hacked i don't kno about it so i will take it off the list, thank you

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    I want to be a certain type of Gym leader, can I have one pokemon that's a different type?

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I want to be a certain type of Gym leader, can I have one pokemon that's a different type?

yes you can, also this thread is being continued in the old one: pokemon worldwide tournament so plz request things there. :)

Back