• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ELITE POKEMON CENTRAL

How do you think we are we doing?

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    A Millie, A millionaire I'm a Young money millionaire tougher than Nigerian hair,
    My criteria compared to your career just isn't fair,

Im going to have to update the shop again ^.^

I'm a venereal disease like a menstrual bleed...
    Threw the pencil and leak on the sheet of the tablet in my mind,

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Theres alot of people who did that
    Some go hard and some need to stop

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • I can take that request, but it might take me some time seeing as I have no appropriate Ditto. I'll see what I can do.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    I'm not very far in my game ATM (I'm on the 3rd badge), and for some reason which I can not work out, my pokémon are underlevelled for where I am in my game. My strongest Pokémon is a lvl 25, while the gym leader's strongest is 30. I do not care much about EVs, since this is only my ingame team, but I just need my team levelled a bit, which I find really hard since I can't go on the game much. I will give out my FC when someone accepts this request.

P.S. I can not really offer much to people ATM in return for help.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    i was wondering if i could request an IV bred Gastly... with 31 in Sp. Atk and 31 in Spe. if possible with HP Grass?
    dpiconani092.gif
    -

Timid 31/31/31/31/24/0
    Egg Moves - Explosion
    Hidden Power - Ghost 31

You probably dont want this because it has 24 Sp.ATK =x and 0 Sp.DEF

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    Hello fellow members I bring bad news. Some maybe wondering why I haven't been on here for quite some time. I'm taking a 2-3 week hiatus from the internet as college is starting to get in my way (or is it the other way around, lol) Anyways I will keep breeding and I got emerald (should start breeding there too). I hope you guys understand.

Back