• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ELLÅ! : D

DeidaraSenpai

Deidara's wife <3 : D
Years
  • Hi there guys!
    Its been a while since my last visit.. months! Well, Im back and I also made a new account, Yeah!
    Im 14 years old and from a boring country called Norway, lmao, I WANNA GO TO JAPAN! :3

Im an anime freak, and specially loves NARUTO! THE BEST ANIME EVER MADE! I also watch other animes, but not as good as Naruto, yeah! Well, my fave character in naruto is DEIDARA MY, AND ONLY MINE HOTTIE! <333 But I guess you'll see that only by watching my username or signature --,

I also like design and drawing! I have been doing this (digital art) in four years I guess, and Im using photoshop. Tho, im not very good yet, im too lazy to learn new stuff all the time, so this is goin' kinda slow, like me. SNAAAILY! <3
    But if there is some great photoshop users out there, I would love some advices or tip or maybe tutorials! SPECIALLY HAIR TUTORIAL! YEAH! Peas? <3 (lol, I actually said peas.. kinda cute, hmm :D)

I also like to sew and that stuff. On school last year, we were supposed to make some xmas stuff in the subject arts&craft.. But.. I kinda made.. a crocodile, yeah.. o.0 Very cute tho : D

Ill stop now, before I talk to much Bulllshit out here, yeah! But don't forget to but a banana in your ear and visit Deidashi.deviantart.com even if I aint that good :D
    And btw, this is the third time Im writing this, cause I got ERROR! So im kind aimpatient now, hahehahe..! *crazy laugh*

Lucerine

Nobody
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Welcome to the site. I'm Lucerine, half human half Lucario spawn.

Back