• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'ello everyone

torsid

Pokemon Master in Training
Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    First thread, wohoo!

Hello everyone! This isn't exactly my first post but just to say hello. I dont mind being freinds with anyone so if you wanna be friends just add me!
    I love Pokemon Shiny Gold! Best game ever!

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
  • Hey Welcome! Haha, I'm new two only signed up yesterday but sure!!

Sure, I'll send you a friend request!

Ahh, I've never played Pokemon Shiny Gold (due to my lack of computer knowledge). I reckon I'll have to wait 'round for HeartGold/SoulSilver ^^;

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    If you think Shiny Gold is the best game ever, then you obviously never played the Battle Network series :/...highly recommended. Other than that, I also recommend the Trivia forums. If you need more recommendations, you can VM me.

torsid

Pokemon Master in Training
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    If you think Shiny Gold is the best game ever, then you obviously never played the Battle Network series :/...highly recommended. Other than that, I also recommend the Trivia forums. If you need more recommendations, you can VM me.

Ok, thanks, i will try them out! Btw, if anyone replies to this thread, can you write what is your fav pokemon? i would like to know what everyone thinks!
    Mine is Lucario. His the best!

Back