• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello!~ n_n

Years
  • Hi everyone. My name's Jenny (obviously) and I recently got back into playing Pokemon TCG. I played the card game back when it first came out, and then got into the GB/N64 games, and so on. I don't think I've missed playing any of the games/spin-offs yet, except some of the Mystery Dungeons. I don't like those.

ANYWAYS, here I am, taking up the TCG again because my boyfriend wanted us to collect the cards together. I've also decided to start a new game on Platinum to focus on breeding/trading Pokemon here!

So, yeah, that's my introduction.
    Looking forward to meeting people here. n__n

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • One thing I know is this: I'm horrible at TCG xD

Hiiii Jenny! Welcome to PokeCommunity. You can check out the TGC part of the forum here ---> Trading Card Game Forum

If you haven't already done so, make sure to take a look at the rules of the forum later on. It helps ;D You'll make a ton of friends here, most members are quite friendly.

See you around!
    ~EmeraldSerenade

Years
  • Thanks for the welcomes :D

And yeah, I'm pretty bad the TCG too hehe, but hopefully with some practice I'll get better!~ :P

Back